Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,158 members, 7,946,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. (583 Views)

Can You Figure Out What's Wrong With This Pic? Not For The Shallow Minded / Can You Spot What's Wrong With This Image. / What Is Wrong With Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2020
I've noticed that most of the individuals on this platform since I started actively using it this year are igbos(not all) who either spread falsehood or ignorance, they seem to be hypocritical bitter sets of people who blame all their problems on:
1. Yoruba's.
2. Muslim Yoruba's
3. Tinubu
4. Awolowo.
5. Civil War(which most of them never even fought in)
6. Tinubu
7. Tinubu
8. Tinubu
9. Northerners

They usually start with:
1. Insults: E.g Afonja
2. Stating outrightly false facts and conspiracy theories to back up their baseless claims
3. When they are countered with verifiable facts they resort to
3.1: faulting it as Yoruba media news.
3.2: spamming with insultive/slur
memes.
3.3: trying to divert the argument: E.g
making it a Yoruba Vs Hausa issue.
3.4: Sharing out of context news to suit
the narrative.
4. When you finally give them a taste of
their own medicine, they start crying
and calling you a tribal bigot after
which they finally shot up.

Note that you can't caution an average Igbo because it hurts their ego and you would be met with insults, thus they find it hard to hold their highly corrupt leaders accountable.

Even in the real world, while doing my Msc in Cyprus living in an apartment with 3 other Nigerians (2 were Igbo, the other was Edo and I being yoruba) It was always the Igbo boys who brought trouble home; they where either blasting highlife music in the mornings causing our lebanese neighbors to report us on multiple occasions or moving with shady characters and either transacting one thing or the other or outrightly getting into fights with the locals and when it backfired they would be the first to scream racism, The last straw was when the police visited us with a drug search warrant, nothing was found but I knew my Igbo brothers must have been up to something dirty, had to move out for them the next day, In Benin Republic were I visited for sometime, it was always the landlords complaining of the Nigerians (obviously Igbo) who would rent houses use it anyhow or just outrightly faulting house rules, Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia...these people seem to invite trouble anywhere they go that even their south south cousins are having issues with them.

This obviously doesn't apply to all igbos, there are those who are reasonable and intelligent, but usually you'll find that they're probably of the middle class born and raised in lagos. Such can't be said for the rest. Maybe it's a new tactic to irritate everyone they meet until they get Biafra.

God save us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by MickzyDonald: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2020
��

1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Bigflamie(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Another Igbo thread again. Igbo gives you guys orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Sundrus: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:
��
grin make i carry one chair sit down jor. Thank God say i no carry drink to put ontop the table wey the op dey shake so.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by MickzyDonald: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Sundrus:
grin make i carry one chair sit down jor. Thank God say i no carry drink to put ontop the table wey the op dey shake so.
Abeg help me arrange table for 5

see what's he is posting very early in the morning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by lascos912(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2020
My brother me self i don't tire for them
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Orubebe01: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Thread created at 5:30am, imagine! When you should have been busy praying and thinking on how to better your life and that of your generation, instead you are busy spewing rubbish against blessed tribe that never knew that you exist.

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Orubebe01:
Thread created at 5:30am, imagine! When you should have been busy praying and thinking on how to better your life and that of your generation, instead you are busy spewing rubbish against blessed tribe that never knew that you exist.

Most people share different time zones, but you could have reasonably countered what I said without insults....but the Igbo in u grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by powerkey: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2020
You're attacking Igbo's this early morning, you turned back to accuse Igbo's again for doing
nothing to you.

I've seen afonja brothers cheering this thing that started this thread.

If Nairaland had unbiased mods, they will ban this fugitive for 1000 years for sowing seed of discord between brothers.

Take responsibility and stop blaming other regions for your weaknesses and raising touts.
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2020
powerkey:
You're attacking Igbo's this early morning, you turned back to accuse Igbo's again for doing
nothing to you.

I've seen afonja brothers cheering this thing that started this thread.

If Nairaland had unbiased mods, they will ban this fugitive for 1000 years for sowing seed of discord between brothers.

Take responsibility and stop blaming other regions for your weaknesses and raising touts.

Another one spotted, they don't know how to have a single logical conversation without being his truth nature; insultive and bitter. They never disappoint
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by OB7Foreva(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2020
IDKW every y'all hates igbos, Mr O.P you dey pretend as if you no dey see the hate... Any bad news about east they will label it Ipob goons, saying that the igbos are cursed tribe.
Oga u dey pick sides jare
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Orubebe01: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Most people share different time zones, but you could have reasonably countered what I said without insults....but the Igbo in u grin
U mean that ikire has different time zone with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
OB7Foreva:
IDKW every y'all hates igbos, Mr O.P you dey pretend as if you no dey see the hate... Any bad news about east they will label it Ipob goons, saying that the igbos are cursed tribe.
Oga u dey pick sides jare

There's a level of hate for most tribes on nairaland, and saying it like it's just igbos being affected would be hypocritical.
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Orubebe01:

U mean that ikire has different time zone with Nigeria?

Yes, whatever makes you happy.
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Kozil2(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
I've noticed that most of the individuals on this platform since I started actively using it this year are igbos(not all) who either spread falsehood or ignorance, they seem to be hypocritical bitter sets of people who blame all their problems on:
1. Yoruba's.
2. Muslim Yoruba's
3. Tinubu
4. Awolowo.
6. Tinubu
7. Tinubu
8. Tinubu
9. Northerners

They usually start with:
2. Stating outrightly false facts and conspiracy theories to back up their baseless claims
memes.
the narrative.

Note that you can't caution an average Igbo because it hurts their ego and you would be met with insults, thus they find it hard to hold their highly corrupt leaders accountable.

Even in the real world, while doing my Msc in Cyprus living in an apartment with 3 other Nigerians (2 were Igbo, the other was Edo and I being yoruba) It was always the Igbo boys who brought trouble home; they where either blasting highlife music in the mornings causing our lebanese neighbors to report us on multiple occasions or moving with shady characters and either transacting one thing or the other or outrightly getting into fights with the locals and when it backfired they would be the first to scream racism, The last straw was when the police visited us with a drug search warrant, nothing was found but I knew my Igbo brothers must have been up to something dirty, had to move out for them the next day, In Benin Republic were I visited for sometime, it was always the landlords complaining of the Nigerians (obviously Igbo) who would rent houses use it anyhow or just outrightly faulting house rules, Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia...these people seem to invite trouble anywhere they go that even their south south cousins are having issues with them.

This obviously doesn't apply to all igbos, there are those who are reasonable and intelligent, but usually you'll find that they're probably of the middle class born and raised in lagos. Such can't be said for the rest. Maybe it's a new tactic to irritate everyone they meet until they get Biafra.

God save us all.

I dont blame you tho..u spoke your mind..truth be told nobody is perfect..but my dear u met a couple of bad eggs from our blessed tribe..I'm currently in lagos at the moment and I have been scammed on several occasions from yoruba guys..so just relax and drink a glass of water..igbos are everything yoruba and hausa will never be combined
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Kozil2:

I dont blame you tho..u spoke your mind..truth be told nobody is perfect..but my dear u met a couple of bad eggs from our blessed tribe..I'm currently in lagos at the moment and I have been scammed on several occasions from yoruba guys..so just relax and drink a glass of water..igbos are everything yoruba and hausa will never be combined

You were making sense..... until the last part were you had to show your true nature.
Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by RedboneSmith(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
1. Yoruba's.
2. Muslim Yoruba's
3. Tinubu
4. Awolowo.
6. Tinubu
7. Tinubu
8. Tinubu
9. Northerners

They usually start with:
memes.
the narrative.

God save us all.

Another day, another anti-Igbo rant. smiley

The only thing annoying about this kind of posts is when the writer tries to end with "But there are good and reasonable ones among them." Ugh. Chest your hate, my friend. Chest it!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Another day, another anti-Igbo rant. smiley

The only thing annoying about this kind of posts is when the writer tries to end with "But there are good and reasonable ones among them." Ugh. Chest your hate, my friend. Chest it!

There's truth in the rants don't you think....

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria / Fulani Jihadist Dare Delta State Capital With A Notice / Some Of The Most Underrated Things That I Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.