Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,847 members, 7,979,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica (878 Views)

"Take My Hand And Let My Spirit Guide You” – Kiddwaya Tells Erica / "Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times-bbnaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts / Bbnaija: “after Bending All The Rules For You” – Disgusted Kiddwaya Tells Erica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Ctorch: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
You’re wonderful, you’re amazing – Laycon tells Erica, her manager replies.

The winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition, Lekan Agbeleshe who is popularly know as Laycon, has sent out some kind words to Erica, describing her as amazing and wonderful.

Recall that Erica was disqualified from the BBNaija show following a feud with Laycon which led her to disregarding the house rules. Since the show came to an end, many had suggested the pair are at war, a claim the rapper has tried to downplay since.

At a recent interview, Laycon spoke highly of Erica regardless of the long-lasting feud between them. Recall the rapper cum reality tv star was friends with Erica before they fell out with each other over a disagreement during their stay in the BBNaija house.

Responding to a question on what he would say to Erica should he have the chance to speak with her, Laycon replied saying, he would tell her how wonderful and amazing she is.

Following this, Erica’s manager, Mr Don Mike has called out Laycon, warning people not to fall for his manipulative stunts.

According to him, both Laycon and Erica are in the same group chat but and also he has her personal contact but he has never said anything to her.

“They are in the same group chat. He has never said a word to her and he has her number. And now he’s coming live on tv to say all that. Do not fall for his PR stunt. Manipulative as ever people,” he tweeted

https://www.correctng.com/youre-wonderful-youre-amazing-laycon-tells-erica-her-manager-replies/?fbclid=IwAR01xTFPks1mMgbXF5sgOyFbTN-eIJxhUo65o8UVfDkhtCbr8G58TpQz5Bo
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by GreyLaw(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
You wonder what this post is doing in the politics section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Laycon should leave this girl alone

According to him, both Laycon and Erica are in the same group chat but and also he has her personal contact but he has never said anything to her.
“They are in the same group chat. He has never said a word to her and he has her number. And now he’s coming live on tv to say all that. Do not fall for his PR stunt. Manipulative as ever people,” he tweeted

The same manipulative attitude Lola wife of peter have. You are not in talking terms with someone but always rush to sound nice on media.

Why do these guys have that kind of trait. Like Lola like Laycon.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Lajet: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Afonja and manipulative character are like bread and butter.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by naijadrivablog: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pictures or
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Davash222(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Laycon, the celebrated SIMP!

1 Like

Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lajet:
Afonja and manipulative character are like bread and butter.

That's a very bad attitude.

The drumstick manipulated Erica out of bbn and now I still don't understand what he really wants from the girl.

So drumstick dey fall in love?
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Fahdiga(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
A simp will always be a simp
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Yebosola(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The same manipulative attitude Lola wife of peter have. You are not in talking terms with someone but always rush to sound nice on media.

Eleribu, which people? Refugee in Oduduwa land.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Iamgrey5(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This happened immediately the show

The host asked him about Erica and he gave his own opinion

Yet, your manipulative brothers dug out this interview yesterday like a new interview to soil the name of the boy.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This happened immediately the show

The host asked him about Erica and he gave his own opinion

Yet, your manipulative brothers dug out this interview yesterday like a new interview to soil the name of the boy.

It is recent. Laycon should let the girl be. He succeeded in manipulating out of the house and still can't let her rest.

Very bad person. Laycon have always been a bad boy.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Iamgrey5(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is recent. Laycon should let the girl be. He succeeded in manipulating out of the house and still can't let her rest.

Very bad person. Laycon have always been a bad boy.
Check it very well sir

It was when they were doing their media rounds in October before Endsars wahala

You should not use emotion to judge a situation again.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That's a very bad attitude.

The drumstick manipulated Erica out of bbn and now I still don't understand what he really wants from the girl.

So drumstick dey fall in love?
I go soon reason ur matter. No worry.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
A simp will always be a simp
How is Anambra today, omo Igbo?
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
gomojam:
I go soon reason ur matter. No worry.

Empty words.

That a child is not tall enough to outside the fence of his father's compound does not mean there are no other compounds aside his father's.

So go and sleep.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Check it very well sir

It was when they were doing their media rounds in October before Endsars wahala

You should not use emotion to judge a situation again.

I am not using emotion to judge but Laycon should let her be.

Or is he not happy the girl have moved on?

It marvels me how human beings behave. The only thing Laycon paid back to Erica for her good deeds were all done through evil ways...evil machinations.

Well, Erica learnt a bitter lesson of her life in dealing with Omoluabis.

Very bitter one.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Fahdiga(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
gomojam:
How is Anambra today, omo Igbo?
I'm in Ilesha my home town
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Iamgrey5(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I am not using emotion to judge but Laycon should let her be.

Or is he not happy the girl have moved on?

It marvels me how human beings behave. The only thing Laycon paid back to Erica for her good deeds were all done through evil ways...evil machinations.

Well, Erica learnt a bitter lesson of her life in dealing with Omoluabis.

Very bitter one.
Continue whining like a little kid based on Lies bruv
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Call it whatever you want but that's the truth.

Though disappointing.
Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I was suprised you were trying to reason with him. He is as unreasonable and incoherent as they come bro.

1 Like

Re: You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica by flokii: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Laycon better give himself brain and leave the hoelosh0 alone.. some people are just for the moment, not worth any stress atal.

After kiddwaya don chop and dump am, useless am on live TV.. she deserves no pity or friendship from a modest guy like Laycon if you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Between This Beautiful Nigerian Girl And Her Indian Toaster . Video / ”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) / How To Browse Unlimitedly For Free On Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.