Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,261 members, 7,943,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Heart Has Its Reason -by Romay Cupido - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Heart Has Its Reason -by Romay Cupido (333 Views)

Loss Of Reason By Miles A. Maxwell Pdf / A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) / The Heart � Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heart Has Its Reason -by Romay Cupido by Foretvhub: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is not a story about love but life. Obsessive love blinds the senses while the heart controls the body in search of its desperate longing.

My road to peace had led me back to the past! I woke up one morning and knew that it was time. Standing at my window, I looked at what the weather held for the day ahead. But the only thing that occupied my mind was what I had to do! And although my life had taken me all over the world and my love for a man to the extent that I could not breathe; it was time to find me! Naomi came into my life, and she understood me well.

Read the full story and order for the book here https://foretvhub.com/books/

Re: The Heart Has Its Reason -by Romay Cupido by Foretvhub: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Buy other lovely books by visiting this link https://foretvhub.com/books

You are helping talents grow.

(1) (Reply)

H / Call For Submission: Anthology Of Poems In Honour Of Prof. Jerry Agada / Pawa Calls For Contributions To It's Book Of Tributes In Honor Of J. J Rawlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.