Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,067 members, 7,913,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? (1295 Views)

Between King Solomon And Bill Gate Who Do You Consider As The Wealthiest man ? / How Much Do You Consider Broke? / Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by olise(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2006
sometimes things can be so bleeped up in your lives and you would wish the ground will just open up and swallow you. right? but seriously, i would just want to know at what point in your lives have you ever considered suicide. seriously. could you give instances? i believe sharing your most depressing moments would help others. it might be considered teurapetic (whatever tha means)

for me when the cops arrested me for possesing over 100 wraps of weeds suspected to be [i]igbo and my father disowned me as his son, i nearly commited the unforgivable. well thank God i didnt. what more the cops , before my very eyes wrapped some of my thing and smoked them.

well former president george w. bush admitted to have used some marijuana when he was in high school. i think the thought of that got me going in jail. jus in case u are wondering what i was doing with 100 wraps of weeds, well use your imagination or join the police.
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by rikkyjen(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2006
Suicide lai-lai!!!! Have not seen that thing that will make me do that!!!..This life is too sweet to commit suicide!!!
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by Idekeson(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2006
When I'm dead. Thank you.
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by damygurl(f): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2006
well i tried it before though it was a very crazy thing to do and thank God i realized dat b4 it was too late.
i nearly died and ended up hurting myself cuz i had d most painful ache ever, and i wanted to slap myself 4 even trying it as an option though at dat time i thought it was my only choice.

wat happened was dat i got into diz big trouble with my mom. she didn't know wat i had done yet and she was bound to know in another 48hours. or less dan dat if i told her. i thought gosh how in d world i'm i gon get outta diz one? so i thought why not just commit suicide then i won't have to deal with it. Bad choice trust me. so i did it and it didn't work as fast as i thought it would. those crazy movies r so not cool. they make it look eazy like it's gon work straight away. trust me it didn't and i was just throwing up and i couldn't even walk cuz i was so weak. i had to lie down cuz whoa my stomach hurt like crazy. to cut d long story short i survived it thanks to God and well i know i'm not gon try it ever again no matter wat.
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by dejiolowe: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2006
yeah, i think about it a lot. u know what i do. since the situation is so bad that i consider myself dying. then i say assuming am dead and without worry, what would i do to sort out the issue? then i go ahead and do it.

bro, if u kill urself, u will rot in hell!
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by papermoon(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2006
i contemplated suicide about 9 years ago when i was pregnant with my twins.their dad had just had a skiing accident and he was in intensive care unit..i was 2 months pregnant...and he died...we were'nt talking when he diied..i couldnt forgive myself....i just wanted to or more like NEEDED to end it all...so i slashed my wrist and OD'D...i was in icu for 8 weeks...up until my fourth month of pregnancy...and i swear...TWICE i slipped into the other side...and TWICE i saw my late ex just tell me it wasnt time that i had unfinished business left....and im glad i didnt die. today i have two lovely sons,balthazar and jared...and i really dont know how i would have lived with myself wherever i might have ended up if i had known that this beautiful life with them was what i would have missed.
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by babymine(f): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2006
Neva oh! Life is sweet..remember as long as there is life..there is hope! smiley
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by nikinash(f): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2006
suicide is never the answer to anything. only cowards consider it an option. and really if you consider yourself dead and look at teh issue in retrospect, you will discover a better way of handling things. i know because i have also tried it. but i am so glad i didn't succeed, my love found me before i could complete it.
Re: A What Point Would You Consider Suicide? by hotangel2(f): 2:39am On Feb 10, 2006
Never in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

A New Comer Aboard Nairaland ! / Names You Are Sick Of Hearing / Longest Thread Ever On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.