Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129621 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
What happened to my review? Why is it hidden?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
eghost247: The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 was pretty good

I thought it was quite decent but still not as good as Spider-man 2

iice, sorry for my absence but nairaland does not work on Google Chrome anymore for some wierd reason and as a chrome user it was a pain to swap to IE.

How have you been.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Vieira: What happened to my review? Why is it hidden?

Fixed!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Thanks.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. 4/10 rating.

Not my kinda movie though. There is a lot for the teens who like to engage in showing off sexy bodies and the consequences which may follow in some conditions.

The movie surrounds group of friends who went on a fun-seeking journey only to be attacked by a lone/psycho dude who finds Mandy Lane(the main character) to be very attractive. He wants to have her to himself but it seems to be all about infatuation. The spilling of blood was in commensurate with the disgusting behaviors of the young people.

Boring film indeed. I think CGI imaging was missing and the language was not impressive. Just a little below average for me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by waleski(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Amazing spiderman was not so amazing if u ask me,d plot wasn't impressive,d action sequence wasn't that tight compared to the other spiderman films and d whole story line was just not co-ordinated a 4/10 is being kind
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by princysharma90(f): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2012
I mostly watch Bollywood movies and the last bollywood movie that I had watched was Houseful2 and Vicky Donor.
And the last Hollywood movie that I Watched was Wrong Turn..
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Amazing Spiderman. 6/10 rating.

Impressive but not the kinda character one would expect from a superhero. However, the young man has done a great job to save the city from a psycho scientist whose intention is to turn the population into genetically modified reptiles through his chemical mixture from a reputable school laboratory, where he teaches and a place where the Spiderman attends classes. The stunts are well performed of a story well told. Emma Stone did a nice job and I have always be one of her admirers. Indeed, the movie is a little above average on my rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
The Raven....was just average

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by khattab008: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Cross over,Hall pass,immortals,Next,Babylon A.D And John Carter
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=14pt]The Dark Knight Rises 8/10[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 1:14am On Jul 29, 2012
Safe house
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 29, 2012
No Qualms: Safe house
Safe House is good. Denzel Washington did a great job. At least most of the movie's was on the African Location of South Africa. Impressive.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by soladollar(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2012
lock out (the bluray)
by Guy Pearce, Maggie Grace, Peter Stormare.

Story: Set in the near future, a falsely convicted ex-government agent has one chance at obtaining freedom.
He must undertake a dangerous mission to rescue the President’s daughter from rioting convicts at an outer space maximum-security prison.

downloaded it here
http://blurayon..com
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2012
knight and day. Nice movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 30, 2012
Journey to Mysterious Island.4/10 rating.

A family entertainment story of adventure. It takes a group of people on a journey to a place where the animals are extra-ordinarily large. Not so impressed by the plot.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by joanana(f): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2012
MADEA'S WITNESS PROTECTION grin grin grin grin grin grin I will rate 7/10 wink

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2012
[size=13pt]1408 [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Solomon Kane... Nice movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
house of flying daggers. Nice film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ritchboy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
Brite02: house of flying daggers. Nice film.

THIS!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2012
Ice Age - Continental Drift. 5/10 rating.[Animation]

This is the part 4 of the Ice Age movies. Scrat(the squirrel) and its obsession with acorn nut lands it in the core of the earth that causes great shock-wave resulting in continental separation called continental drift... The Mammoths and other animals have to find a way to survive and to find their families and friends which where separated from them during the drift.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
[size=13pt]Total Recall 2012 [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2012
Locked down

nice movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
The witches of OZ
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
captain america
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by joanana(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hes Mine, Not yours grin rate it 4/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Just the Indian movies I've seen since the last time I posted about movies here. . . . .

Badmaash Company (2010)- Nice movie with a good friendship story but no one runs business in real life as portayed in the film 5.5/10

Rang De Basanti (2006)- about some Indian youth revolutionaries who go up against the corruption ridden government and try to bring change to their country. Not as good as my favourite Aamir Khan movies - Fanaa, Gaijini and 3 Idiots. 6/10

Jodhaa Akbar (2008)- Commendable performances from Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. Thought it'd be a historical war story like Troy with lots of armoured soldiers riding on horses, sword fighting, epic battles et al, but it turned out to be a sappy albeit interesting romantic drama between royalties. Lest I forget, the blings in this movie fit blind person. . .as in, see jewelries shocked shocked Overall, I rate it 7.5/10

Game (2011)- a ''police-detective'' investigative crime drama with lots of suspense, twists & turns. Movie stars Abhischek Bachchan, Anupam Kher amongst others. Got nothing but applause for this movie. 7/10

Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) - Good, entertaining movie with decent acting. 5.5/10

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) - stars my favourite Bollywood couple SRK and Kajol. Also had Salman Khan, Rani Mukherjee and Anupam Kher in supporting roles. Good movie about lost but enduring love. A bit too melodramatic and at a point e come be like sey I dey watch one of those mexican soaps. . .as in, too many unrealistic coincindences. 7.5/10

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) - featuring SRK, Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherjee. Interesting but I couldn't help looking at the run-timer while watching the movie 6.5/10

Guzaarish (2010) - Awesome! Brilliant! Superb! Movie almost had me believing in love. Words fails me so I'll just limit my remaining comments to the score card 9/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
eghost247: [size=14pt]The Dark Knight Rises 8/10[/size]
It is still topping the list. I guess this is to the predicated Aurora shooting on the premier of the movie. I haven't seen it though. With most reviews online people seem to say Christian Bale makes the difference.

I am superhero movies fan.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
real steel
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
With the mass high rating for Dark Knight Rises there is no hesitation to see it soon. To be precise, I would be seeing it by weekend. I hope it turns out as people made it looks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.