Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,386 members, 7,894,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Truth Under Street Lamps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Truth Under Street Lamps (130 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Under Street Lamps by hallybella(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
ARE YOU NORMAL?

If the first answer that pops up in your head is yes?

Then, I'm going to need you to journey till the end of this question with me, while I show you all the reasons that I'm not.

There's a favourite saying of mine: "Normal is a paved road where no wild flowers grow, weird is the new norm."

People who know me very well, can attest go the fact that I take pride in being weird and doing things differently.

In fact normal used to be normal, normal is no more normal and weird is the new 'thing'.

Especially if the people doing those weird "things" are people that are dear to the heart of the majority.
We do not even bother examining, we just follow.

Normal means going to school, get a degree or two or more, find a good paying 9-5 job, and settle down for life.

If you still live in that 'bubble' you are in for huge surprises. People who do things out of the ordinary, are the ones setting standards now.

Now, you decide if you want to be normal and continue living in your bubble (a drab, boring life).

Or if you are ready to 'take life by its horns,' be totally unafraid to go after what you want and step into the 'new weird'!

So, I will ask you again...
Are you normal?

Love, light and laughter ❤️
This makes the 2nd truth
-Hally Bella

(1) (Reply)

WEBSITE SERVICES IN LAGOS STATE / Contact Us For Website Services In Lagos / Solar Panels And Inverter Training For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.