Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" (54166 Views)

The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Emma Ugolee Undergoes Successful Surgery In The US / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by Tundex911: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Gist with Ugo...

I miss this guy program
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by Damseldammie(f): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jehovah is indeed a miracle working God
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by crafteck(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
xreal:

If you say so..
But, who created the 'man' who invented the technology? Who gave 'man' such wisdom and understanding?

When you think to your left, right, front, back and center. You still fall back to GOD.

GOD is GOD.

I hear you, definition of God differs btw human/religion and tribe.
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by Xantel(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
May the name of the Lord be praised both now and forever. Amen
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
God you are too much.

Thank you Jesus.

From my own experience too, i KNOW you are REAL.
You brought me back to life after taking 4 PINTS of blood.
When my blood level kept drying up with no medical trace to what the cause was.

But JESUS showed up and brought me back to life after slipping off to the other side during one of the transfusion sessions.

Thank you JESUS.

If you dont know HIM yet, please accept Jesus today.
He loves you.
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by kennethisland: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
What God can't do, does not exist. Congratulations Sir.
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by subcbouy: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
If God is for me, nobody can be against me.
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by Babastrong(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Without money light would have been switched off. if you can cure a dread disease called poverty, you can cure any disease. happy for you pal.
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by KIDfurniture(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just remain there oh. I mean stay away from nigeria. You can only survive such outside Nigeria
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by Mryacks: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2020
God is great!
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by PolymathDave(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
The time is fulfilled, the Kingdom is at hand, change your hearts and lives and believe the good news.
That if you confess your sins, forsake them and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you shall be saved.
Saved from the everlasting fire that is the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift which is eternal life.
For this is what the word of God says to you this day!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by crafteck(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2020
xreal:

If you say so..
But, who created the 'man' who invented the technology? Who gave 'man' such wisdom and understanding?

When you think to your left, right, front, back and center. You still fall back to GOD.

GOD is GOD.

Ambulance for dey go church and mosques not hospital judging from your statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.