Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! (2826 Views)

Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects / Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
yes ooo, goat living in his own duplex in the heart of Yaba, working for a multinational company at a middle management level.

Next!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
^

Look at you. While some own their own corporation all over the place. and flies worldwide as they wish. you are here talking about middle level management.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by slimghost(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
Abagworo:

I am not a GEJ supporter but acting based on rumour is very silly.Just because people rumored that GEJ gave Emir 500million does not make it true.

Bros i fear ooo!!!! the level of stupidity displayed here is baffling!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by devanteswi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
This is politics and anything can be said to win voters sympathy. the truth is Buhari is simply a spoiler because he knows this is his last chance and he also knows he cannot defeat jonathan.  people should always rememeber that mud throwing is a common feature of nigerian politics, buhari just lied to disorganise the north and create pandemonium. he is not the kind of leader nigeria needs because:
1. buhari is an ethnic and religious bigot
2. buhari has repeatedly called for nigerians to only vote for muslims; is he the type that would hand over to bakare?
3. buhari practices selective justice where some are exempted from punishment eg alhaji abubakar alhaji operated many foreign accounts and remnained free  while fela was jailed for being in possession of a foreign exchange for the upkeep of his band;
4. please think would buhari have executed batholomew owoh and co if they were muslims or were bearing names as ibrahim or mohammed or abubakar? but buhari knew of babangida's coup but said he did not want to have blood on his hands;
5. BUHARI IS GOOD MILITARY OFFICER AND A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR BUT CANNOT LEAD A HETEREOGENOUS NATION LIKE NIGERIA THAT NEEDS A HIGHLY ACCOMMODATING AND TOLERANT LEADER!!!!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
what do you own, ENUGU_UKWU, I am sure you are bloody bartender in London.

Mumu, a man is not a man until he has his own roof over his head. I have mine. I am sure you are staying in a one room apartment in London wearing Adidas all over the place.

Odecious!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
hhahaha. Dont raise your own ego, i am not gonna waste time with u, u are definitely a far cry in achievement compared to me. u dey talk house. with houses in Lagos/Abuja. u want make person talk? but no need. this na nonsense NairaLand wey thieves full, before dem begin follow person.

Stay on the topic. ok!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EnuguUkwu: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
^

Why is this mumu spamming NL with this ogbanje looking post?
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^ If only to help jump-start that thing you have there called a brain/mind!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

^

Just kindly list out any single ground breaking achievement of Jonathan's either as a lecturer,Customs official,Deputy Governor,Governor,Vice President and President.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by 9ijaMan: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Abagworo:

Just kindly list out any single ground breaking achievement of Jonathan's either as a lecturer,Customs official,Deputy Governor,Vice President and President.
Questions like this to GEJ cronies can be likened to asking to pass a cow through the eyes of a needle. There's nothing in GEJ's record to report about.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by slimghost(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
Abagworo:

Just kindly list out any single ground breaking achievement of Jonathan's either as a lecturer,Customs official,Deputy Governor,Governor,Vice President and President.

How much do u pay 4 petrol now and when was d last time u queued up for long just to get petrol?
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by EMANY01(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
You would think Buhari has learnt his lesson about selling himself to Nigerians at large,not northerners not muslims but all Nigerians.Lest he gets carried away he is still viewd with suspiction. His selection of Bakare as a running mate put a cloak of the benefit of doubt on him unfortunately it seems the same Bakare will soon unmake the Man with his inordinately loud mouth calling pdp haram in no less a place than Borno state calling Tinubu the
bigest treate to democrasy, and casting aspersions at Ribadu.incidients like these give those down south pause and worry
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by CyberG: 4:51am On Mar 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?

You are asking a question the protagonists of "stinky fresh air Goodloocki" cannot answer. Why? Because there is NO answer!

"Goodlocki" is the official failure President of Nigeria, worse than the famed do-nothing president Yaradua! However, the "job security" joker packs a colossal punch in personal corruption, aiding and abetting the same, meddling and hobnobbing with the bottom-of-the barrel-thieves he can find anywhere in Nigeria in hope of stealing the election.

Clearly, he has nothing to his name and the only thing he may do is to provide you "job security" and umbellerea for the coming days of intense and total lootocracy of whatever remains of this geographical contraption called Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

^

There's only one mumu on this thread angry
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by assme: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
yes ooo, goat living in his own duplex in the heart of Yaba, working for a multinational company at a middle management level.

Next!

why are some pple now displaying their little achievements on NL. u get duplex for Yaba? make we begin fear u? no b your mates build mansion for island and lekki. middle management? and your proud angry at your age

Abeg, Next!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
assme:

why are some pple now displaying their little achievements on NL. u get duplex for Yaba? make we begin fear u? no b your mates build mansion for island and lekki. middle management? and your proud angry at your age

Abeg, Next!
He's suffering from low self esteem syndrome, symptoms include bragging
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
odecious ass hole. so you know my age, i am in late twenties, if you dont know, mumu cious.

I am sure na your father be that username wey call me goat eating grass.

I love bragging. thank you
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by texazzpete(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
slimghost:

How much do u pay 4 petrol now and when was d last time u queued up for long just to get petrol?

Tell that to the people already dead in Jos due to GEJ's inability to curb the violence there.

It's a shame that this is the only thing you could even mention as an achievement for GEJ in all his years in power in his state and at the center.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by assme: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
odecious backside hole. so you know my age, i am in late twenties, if you dont know, mumu cious.

I am sure na your father be that username wey call me goat eating grass.

I love bragging. thank you

Chatap dia!! mumu, u think u are still young in late twenties; coming on NL to yell out ur emptiness. old man. u can do beta
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by texazzpete(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
assme:

Chatap dia!! mumu, u think u are still young in late twenties; coming on NL to yell out your emptiness. old man. u can do beta

Why the beef for those of us in our late twenties na?

By Nigerian standards, building your own duplex before you hit 30 is pretty decent. Get real, stop dissing him and focus on the topic, m'kay?
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
texazzpete

Thanks. We can focus on emir of zazzau now. grin
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by assme: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
Why the beef for those of us in our late twenties na?

By Nigerian standards, building your own duplex before you hit 30 is pretty decent. Get real, stop dissing him and focus on the topic, m'kay?

the mumu guy derailed the topic by coming here to display personal belongings. why shld i diss him? there are a lot of pple here on NL who r doing far more better and u neva see them make boastful comments. who does he think are the faces behind these posts on NL? some poverty stricken individuals in their late 40's whom u can intimidate with cheap wealth? nah nah! wake brother, u r not the best of them! not even among.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
Assme,

Keep it coming

I simply replied to the useless username who called me a goat! and I proved to him I am a goat considering my achievements. if usernames can recognize that we steal time off our busy schedule at work to make NL busy and engage, then it is proper for us all to respect each others' views.
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by Genbuhari3: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
I dont belong to the rich, but I wont keep quiet to a foolish man calling me a goat eating grass.

You hear me, assme?

And if it doesn't make sense to you still, then move on and ignore my posts!
Re: Jonathan, Emir Of Zazzau Are In Deep poo! by 9ijaMan: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
slimghost:

Is that all your minuscule brain can think of as an achievement? I really do not blame you, 'cos you grew up knowing only PDP and surely do not have knowledge of what good governance is. Since you are a product of PDP's ruthlessness, you surely haven't witnessd anything better.

Emirs Leave Palaces As Buhari Visits: In Nasarawa State / Lord Luggard's Assertion Regarding The Hausa Fulani / Top Five States With The Best Transport System.