Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot (2305 Views)

Lawyer Warns Tinubu, Security Agencies Against Calling IPOB Terrorist Group / Anglican Bishop Warns Igbos Against Calling For Another War / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by FunkeOseni: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2020
How does this make Friday any different. Are they the ones to tell people how to call Friday. Is Friday an Islamic word to start with?
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by illicit(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2020
That's a letter of 'NOTOFICATION'

It is very invalid....
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by sinkhole: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Did you see any verse from the Quran in that letter ?
This has nothing to do with religion. It's purely northern mumu way of life
it's like you did not read the letter!
". . . the inhabitant of Kano are muslims who consider Friday as holy . . .", the letter said.

I just hope eBay, aliexpress, Konga, Jumia, etc will get same letter cool
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2020
sinkhole:
it's like you did not read the letter!
". . . the inhabitant of Kano are muslims who consider Friday as holy . . .", the letter said.

I just hope eBay, aliexpress, Konga, Jumia, etc will get same letter cool

. . . the inhabitant of Kano are muslims who consider Friday as holy . . .",
This can't be found anywhere in the Quran.
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2020
complexBoss12:
Religion of piss
Hisba actions is based on Sharia law and Sharia law is rooted in Islam
Says who ?
Forget this northern mumu abeg. Their actions have nothing to do with islam
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by risos(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2020
Esseite:

How is black friday negative?...

Google black Sunday its associated with negativities.
They don't want Friday to be like that, it's their holy day, more like good Friday
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by ggood: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Hisbah terrorist
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by sinkhole: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

. . . the inhabitant of Kano are muslims who consider Friday as holy . . .",
This can't be found anywhere in the Quran.
grin grin You're right sha
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Bigseven(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Which kan country be this na! Some people no Just wan peace at all.. And they said they are for peace.. Kai jama'a

Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Eraddray(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala ooo
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Seetto: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Why not black Sunday...
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by engrchykae(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Why is black associated with evil and white associated to good?

And some dumb Africans agree with it.What if God is black.
in reality we have two colors as long as humans are concerned,gold and silver.
Africa and Europe
The color of an African is golden or to some extent dark unrefined gold,the color of Caucasians is silver.
We inhabit the domain of the golden sun,they inhabit the domain of the silver moon in the West.
This is the truth the west is hiding from you.
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by BOOZELEE: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2020
JAMO84:
Kano is a Muslim state, anyone that cannot cope should relocate.

When Wike declared Rivers as a Christian state, Muslims did not cry.

Did wike make laws outside the Nigerian constitution and set up a religious police to enforce it?
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Smile4me01(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2020
gafarone0:
cheesy nawa
even Nigeria itself is Black
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Yujin(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Lol. Some southerners think they have a country. Soon it will graduate to the level where you would be told how to walk. You can bookmark this post.
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by amazingspiderma: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Those that wish to shake the very foundations of the existence of Nigeria should blame themselves when it falls apart.

One day everyone will be free from each other.

Let everyone prepare for what they wish for. For every wish will be granted.
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Ezenwa12345(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Why is black associated with evil and white associated with good?

And some dumb Africans agree with it.What if God is black.Christians and Muslims included.

Funny enuf the Islamic religion they are defending see blacks as slaves and some of them still practice slavery.
Darkness is for bad Stuff, Black is color and it doesn't represent anything bad , stop being ethnocentric and racist...
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by BOOZELEE: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Darkness is for bad Stuff, Black is color and it doesn't represent anything bad , stop being ethnocentric and racist...
Lol

What's the difference between darkness and black?What is the color of darkness?
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by Arysexy(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Stupid rag heads.

Days of the week originated from Rome. Friday is not exclusive to Islam.

So Christians should protest the use of black Maria cos Maria is Mary in. Latin

Dumb Terrorists
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by theFilmtric: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Too much Religious deceit!
theFilmtricsay

Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2020
wetin they for call am oooooh na red Friday imagine na letter of notofication self. Their brain self no balance.
Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by onoms4luv(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Next time include all the top companies, calling Friday, Black Friday...

Jumia Black Friday

Shoprite Black Friday

Wahala dey this country ooo

1 Like

Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by RuggedSniper: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2020
sinkhole:
Why did CoolFM go establish for Kano self? Dem for just dey Abuja jeje embarassed
Kebbi, Sokoto, Kano, Northern Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, Yobe and Borno are no go area if you want to talk with your mouth wide open!
Check their letter and look at how they "intentionally" murder English smiley
Manager = Manger
Notification = Notofication
What do they mean by ". . . stop the calling the day as Black Friday . . ."?
I wonder if they will extend the same letter to eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress, Konga, etc embarassed
LOL... Cool fm/NigeriaInfo fm (members of AIM Group) Head Quarters is located on Victoria Island, Lagos, and was established in the 1990s. I first visited Cool fm V/I in 1997. AIM Group only established Cool fm years later in PH and Abuja. NOTE: I agree with you that the hip Cool fm shouldn't have been set up in Kano because the state is growing fast in modernity, but relatively conservative, and it is their prerogative because of culture/religion. Carl Noujaim, the Lebanese-Nigerian boss of Cool fm and son-in-law of the AIM Group chairman and founder, grew up in Kano (before moving to Lagos and France for further studies) and speaks fluent Hausa. This "may" have been responsible for Kano Cool fm/Arewa fm being established in Kano aside from the fact that the state is the biggest commercial capital in the north of Nigeria, and second to Lagos. Hope this helps.

1 Share

Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by sinkhole: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2020
RuggedSniper:
LOL... Cool fm/NigeriaInfo fm (members of AIM Group) Head Quarters is located on Victoria Island, Lagos, and was established in the 1990s. I first visited Cool fm V/I in 1997. AIM Group only established Cool fm years later in PH and Abuja. NOTE: I agree with you that the hip Cool fm shouldn't have been set up in Kano because the state is growing fast in modernity, but relatively conservative, and it is their prerogative because of culture/religion. Carl Noujaim, the Lebanese-Nigerian boss of Cool fm and son-in-law of the AIM Group chairman and founder, grew up in Kano (before moving to Lagos and France for further studies) and speaks fluent Hausa. This "may" have been responsible for Kano Cool fm/Arewa fm being established in Kano aside from the fact that the state is the biggest commercial capital in the north of Nigeria, and second to Lagos. Hope this helps.
He no help at all grin grin
If na me be the owner, eh? I will be in Abuja and make sure that the station in Kano is populated by only Kano indigenes, I will instruct the manager to play quranic recitations from morning till night, I will tell him to reformat MTN advert to include Allahu Akbar, but of course the remittances from the station goes to my account cheesy
If the manager bleeped-up and they destroy the station then only their children will become jobless cool

1 Like

Re: Kano State Hisba Board Warn Coolfm Against Calling Friday "A Black Friday". Phot by RuggedSniper: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
sinkhole:
He no help at all grin grin
If na me be the owner, eh? I will be in Abuja and make sure that the station in Kano is populated by only Kano indigenes, I will instruct the manager to play quranic recitations from morning till night, I will tell him to reformat MTN advert to include Allahu Akbar, but of course the remittances from the station goes to my account cheesy
If the manager bleeped-up and they destroy the station then only their children will become jobless cool
grin grin... I get your loaded sarcasm! Enjoy your day with a chilled can of Heineken.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Environmental Degradation: FG Poised To Curb Emission With Deep De-Carbonization / BREAKING!!! NDLEA Arraigns Fbi-wanted Supercop, Abba Kyari In Court (photos) / Kashim Shettima Exclusive Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.