Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,395 members, 7,964,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike (27023 Views)

ASUU Divided Over Strike Suspension, Holds NEC Meeting / Strike: Why ASUU Should Accept FG’s Offer — Ngige / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Eje2019: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
strike may continue.
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Omopelola: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adonis86:
I wish ASUU leadership doesn't lose focus on this. Offering them more money without implementing the initial offer and still withholding their salaries for over six months now seems to me as a Greek Gift.

They should wait for all the agreement to be completely concertised before calling off the strike.

The Federal government is a very irresponsible government.

They give more money and attention to frivolities and self rewarding of themselves with the latest Prado and Lexus jeeps.

They pay Boko Haram repentees and reward mediocrity against meritocracy on daily basis.

Nobody should pity them.
Excuse me sure, did you think about those of us that are waiting to go back to school before typing this?
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Omopelola: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
This so called ASSU also embezzle money underground, they come here, to act like victims... Both ASSU and FG are clowns... Awon oloriburuku somebody, their kids are schooling abroad, we pay fees but we are still not allowed to school freely.
We know this year is a waste already for us... No school, we know...but our God go visit una sha
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by DexterousOne(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Something is wrong with ASUU and its members, If by the end of today meeting they did not cut off their meaningless strike, Federal government should just abandon them and let them continues begging for food here and their. Awon Oloriburuku Union

Calling the strike a "meaningless strike " says a lot about you
Telling the federal government to "abandon them" also says a lot about your mentality

undecided

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Kforkayla: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
God bless you for this you seem to be the only person that understands what is going on
Adonis86:
I wish ASUU leadership doesn't lose focus on this. Offering them more money without implementing the initial offer and still withholding their salaries for over six months now seems to me as a Greek Gift.

They should wait for all the agreement to be completely concertised before calling off the strike.

The Federal government is a very irresponsible government.

They give more money and attention to frivolities and self rewarding of themselves with the latest Prado and Lexus jeeps.

They pay Boko Haram repentees and reward mediocrity against meritocracy on daily basis.

Nobody should pity them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Freedom99999: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
As 2020 is coming to an end and due to the financial crises many people faced during the recent Pandemic,

So I've decided to do something Crazy as a Payback to my society!

I want to teach people for 'FREE' (give them the SKILL-SET that would make them earn like A PILOT for life) on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible)

That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

Hit me up on my WhatsApp *0*8*1*8*5*1*1*4*2*2*1 and let's get started now.

#OneLove.
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by thuxzwda1: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
cardoctor:
The brown envelopes haven't fully gone round.

na bag Dem dey use laidis
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Stevyne: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hakin042:
I am a student in rwanda...schooling and enjoying my environment (electricity, good road ,good transportation, security etc).... So I try to help other students who have been stuck with Nigeria education system.... Reach out to me if you Interested in some of the top and affordable universities in Rwanda...your admission letter will be ready in 3 to 5 days ..no jamb no post utme.. no strike...graduate In 3 years in a conducive environment!
Chai.. money spoil things sha
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tony142:

I will not reply you, because your "username" said it all
I know you are eager to go back to school because of you 6 carry overs. You would not graduate until Buhari leaves office in 2023. Olodo rabata grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by Tony142: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
enemyofprogress:
I know you are eager to go back to school because of you 6 carry overs. You would not graduate until Buhari leaves office in 2023. Olodo rabata grin grin grin

Nothing u will say will surprise me because your username has already say all that is needed to be said, so talking to u is a waste of time cheesy
Re: ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike by enemyofprogress: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Tony142:

Nothing u will say will surprise me because your username has already say all that is needed to be said, so talking to u is a waste of time cheesy
ntooooooooor tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Drenched in Cash by Family to Clinch School Contest Victory (Photos) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) / COVID-19: Doctors, Parents, Teachers Caution FG Against Re-Opening Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.