Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

You'll Get More Business Ideas From This IG Page Than Many Paid Seminars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You'll Get More Business Ideas From This IG Page Than Many Paid Seminars (142 Views)

Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Win More BUSINESS CONTRACTS In 2019 With Tender.ng / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You'll Get More Business Ideas From This IG Page Than Many Paid Seminars by SomiNJ: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Starting a business?

There's something you need to know

When I hear questions like, What business can I start with 100k?

I laugh because many people are making a mistake here.

The first step to starting a business is not just having the money

The most important thing is the idea, the problem you'll be solving, the value you'll be creating and the way you'll be selling to make the money

These are things you need to understand first before starting any business.

Get more business tips by following this IG page @officialchisomnjoku

Once you do, send a DM to get a free ebook on Zero capital business models

(1) (Reply)

SDIL Strategic Management Retreats for productive&profit driven New year ahead / Closed / Let's Help Your Brand Through Table Calendars For Your Customers This Festive Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.