Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Do I Find An Emergency Dentist Near Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Find An Emergency Dentist Near Me? (105 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Sleep / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find An Emergency Dentist Near Me? by 4smile(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2020
When you visit 4 Smile for an emergency dentist care walk, they will remove the pulp, fill the tooth, and then seal it. A crown usually is placed over the tooth to protect it from further deterioration. Your dentist can 3D print your crown while you wait, saving you yet another visit to the emergency dental care clinic.

Visit Us: https://4smile.com/dentists

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Success Rate Of Hair Transplant Treatment? / In California: L.A. County Adopts Further COVID-19 Restrictions, And Disney Lays / NFL Orders Shutdown Of Team Facilities Monday And Tuesday To Slow Spread Of COVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.