Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

werey grin grin

abeg wetin be the meaning of eleribuu post you wrote,

you mad or what ?
I don't know, it's on post i saw it, so you don't know the meaning
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know, it's on post i saw it, so you don't know the meaning

hahahaha grin

kikikikikiki grin

nobe you write the post ?

aswear don't lemme get angry

are you crazy or what ?

tell me the meaning of your post for the last time angry
Re: . by NeeKlaus: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
you want to turn it to gender fight again, that's what most of you here do
Who is doing gender fight with you? You think I have time for that? undecided

I just flipped the roles around just to show you how silly your thread is.

Where is the sense in "a young boy cannot be molested or raped because his organs are not developed"? Does that mean a young girl cannot be molested either because we all know she won't develop till she reaches a certain age?

Wait, what do you understand by Molestation and Rape in the first place? undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
your reasoning is poor if you want to equate men's rape with this.This is not a bashing thread
Why do u deliberately post rubbish and claim right Have u not seen a video of an adult female sucking the little dick of a baby The dick doesn't have to be as big as an adult's, doesn't even need to penetrate her. Have u not heard severally of people sticking their dicks in dressed chicken Sticking all types of objects in their anus and vagina Its stupid to try to see reason with people who are sick in the head and that's what u are trying to do. Sometimes ur posts dey make me shame oo
Re: . by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Why do u deliberately post rubbish and claim right Have u not seen a video of an adult female sucking the little dick of a baby The dick doesn't have to be as big as an adult's, doesn't even need to penetrate her. Have u not heard severally of people sticking their dicks in dressed chicken Sticking all types of objects in their anus and vagina Its stupid to try to see reason with people who are sick in the head and that's what u are trying to do. Sometimes ur posts dey make me shame oo
I haven't seen such rubbish, where did you see them?all are hearsay or were you molested too
Re: . by Sulele04(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I have read severally where some men here claimed to have been sexually molested by older women at a very young age, it's all lies and not true. What satisfaction or pleasure can such young boys within the age range of 4-13 or so give considering how tiny and small their organ is at those age? It's all lies and clout chasing, I was at my aunt's place recently and she has children within these age range, I saw their organs and came to the conclusion that those of you writing that rubbish here are all liars and clout chasers, some even claimed they were molested before age 4. Stop that rubbish, that's character assassination. Stop
HONESTLY I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HOW SHALLOW YOUR REASONING IS, I HOPE YOU Will STILL MAINTAIN THIS YOUR STANCE ON THIS ISSUE WHEN YOUR MALE CHILD IS MOLESTED.
YOU ARE A KID THOUGH MAYBE I WAS EXPECTING TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
I have gotten what i want, so all of you should vamoose
Re: . by AgathaMoses(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I have read severally where some men here claimed to have been sexually molested by older women at a very young age, it's all lies and not true. What satisfaction or pleasure can such young boys within the age range of 4-13 or so give considering how tiny and small their organ is at those age? It's all lies and clout chasing, I was at my aunt's place recently and she has children within these age range, I saw their organs and came to the conclusion that those of you writing that rubbish here are all liars and clout chasers, some even claimed they were molested before age 4. Stop that rubbish, that's character assassination. Stop
dis is disturbing n ur aunty nids 2 b worries n neva let u get close 2 her children again
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I haven't seen such rubbish, where did you see them?all are hearsay or were you molested too
Zzor that video was very popular and circulated widely on WhatsApp then. I think mid last year or so... It's not ur business if i was or wasn't?
Re: . by Lothario(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
we are not fighting or bashing here, or are you one of those clout chasers
I'm sorry for calling you a bitch
Re: . by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lothario:
I'm sorry for calling you a bitch
you don't need to be sorry, I don't take anything here seriously. Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Zzor that video was very popular and circulated widely on WhatsApp then. I think mid last year or so... It's not ur business if i was or wasn't?
please tell me about it if you were molested, or should I quote you on a dead thread, don't be shy, it's a faceless forum
Re: . by Enigma2049(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why you delete am op , idiot. Just pray that your male kids never get molested at their young age , cuz it happens .
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
please tell me about it if you were molested, or should I quote you on a dead thread, don't be shy, it's a faceless forum
This girl i no know wetin i do u oo sad
Nor be only tell me about it.. I don't remember things of old, I only enjoy the new things happening in my life through God's grace cheesy
Re: . by Enigma2049(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I have gotten what i want, so all of you should vamoose

Clout chasing attention seeking mofo , one day you'll get what you've been looking for. Anytime i see your post all i see is a woman with low self esteem , are you dis jobless ?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Enigma2049:

Clout chasing attention seeking mofo , one day you'll get what you've been looking for. Anytime i see your post all i see is a woman with low self esteem , are you dis jobless ?
what are you still doing here when I told you to vamoose,just know I can employ you.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

This girl i no know wetin i do u oo sad
Nor be only tell me about it.. I don't remember things of old, I only enjoy the new things happening in my life through God's grace cheesy
Your response shows you were molested, I will quote you on a very dead thread so you can explain to me
Re: . by Enigma2049(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
what are you still doing here when I told you to vamoose,just know I can employ you.

I laugh in Swahili grin, no be only employ . Go and employ a brain !! You need it .
Re: . by Lothario(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
you don't need to be sorry, I don't take anything here seriously. Enjoy the rest of your day
Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Enigma2049:

I laugh in Swahili grin, no be only employ . Go and employ a brain !! You need it .
that's how some of you miss your opportunities in life, don't underrate me based on Nairaland
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor is it true you’re a boy hiding under the pretense of being a girl?

Please I hope it’s true because why will a girl say something like this.
Who told you that people get sexually abused because of their organs?

What of those little girls that are raped? What do they have that would make a man want to sleep with them?

It’s the same thing for men too. It’s fine if you don’t believe their stories but some things should be left as thoughts and should never be voiced out.

Please come out if you’re a boy. You may find wife here fast
Re: . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:
Zzor is it true you’re a boy hiding under the pretense of being a girl?

Please I hope it’s true because why will a girl say something like this.
Who told you that people get sexually abused because of their organs?

What of those little girls that are raped? What do they have that would make a man want to sleep with them?

It’s the same thing for men too. It’s fine if you don’t believe their stories but some things should be left as thoughts and should never be voiced out.

Please come out if you’re a boy. You may find wife here fast
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 / My Girlfriend & Her Mother Are Planning To Ruin My Life: Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.