Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,780 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Am Looking For Sugar Mom - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking For Sugar Mom (759 Views)

Sugar Mom Needed / Are You Looking For Sugar Mummy/ Daddy? / Am In Need Of Sugar Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by oluwasiu: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
I am 34yrs old live in Lagos. I am looking for sugar mom who is caring,kind, and romantic.

Contact me via email kasali147@yahoo.cu.uk if I get you mail we can exchange number
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
A good way to hook up with sugar-mummy is to simply ask your mum or aunts to hook you up with some of their mates, never fails!
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by 190: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

A good way to hook up with sugar-mummy is to simply ask your mum or aunts to hook you up with some of their mates, never fails!

Jay you are getting worse each day i swaaar!! grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by MMM2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
Where is wale
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by 190: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by oluwasiu: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Sorry who is wale
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by playmate(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

LMAO!! speakin from experience?? grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For Sugar Mom by ak47mann(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
i was dis virgin by a sugar mummy and her friends pick me up rent a hotel and fu-ck me all day and night after all the good fuc-k they will take me shopping and all that and gives me money as well my sugar mummies they realy take care of me kiss kiss kiss love them tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

bj / Squirting Queen Needed / Still On The Sugar Mummy Ish*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.