Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) (49627 Views)

See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex / Funny! After Falz Picture Spotted On BRT In Lagos, See Falz Reaction. Photos / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Myhusband:

if Yoruba are like your useless tribe, your kinsmen won't be in SW in millions. Hausa that are in numbers in your land are there because they're ready to handle you people wickedness any day anytime but Yoruba who are known to be peaceful tribe couldn't abhor you people wickedness hence their little numbers of them in your landlocked region

so tell me who's the wicked here? I married your tribeswoman and na everyday she dey cursed Igbo land what your people did to killed her parents and send them away, very useless set of human beans

instead of your likes to be proving them wrong that sanity can still enter southeast, you choose to affirmed the wickedness and bad wishes your people wish themselves and other tribes

I feel pity for those around you cannibals, you need to be place in a lifetime rehab till your sanity come back to life
We are wicked and yet you married from our tribe.. How ironic. You insult us and yet steal our women. May you people burn angry
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

We are wicked and yet you married from our tribe.. How ironic. You insult us and yet steal our women. May you people burn angry

the insult just start, you people don't deserved to be lecture like a human being because you're in the zoo according to you imbeciles and your curse is for you and your lineage, it hold no water, naive ediot grin

Yoruba parents adopted her and erase the poisonous behavior out of her

she was nurtured with love, accommodating act, hospitality and love for others while growing up. she's greatful for this for life hence her determination not to have a breed of your kind again

you people need a change of act from your evil and hate filled behavior particularly you. Chibuzor ask yourself ever since you've been hating on others, what has it change in your life? no be the same life you lived last year, you dey live this year? it will always be so if you don't desist from allowing stupidity to come before your common sense
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Deserves it

The only yoruba i like
if you so much hate Yoruba's like you claim...you would have left this forum a long time ago coz na Yoruba man get am.you dig?
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by chatinent: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
simplexvi:
nothing special via d design.. If I wear m now u go pass like say u no gt eye

It's not about Falz. If you wore it, I'd still admire it.
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Myhusband:

the insult just start, you people don't deserved to be lecture like a human being because you're in the zoo according to you imbeciles and your curse is for you and your lineage, it hold no water, naive ediot grin

Yoruba parents adopted her and erase the poisonous behavior out of her

she was nurtured with love, accommodating act, hospitality and love for others while growing up. she's greatful for this for life hence her determination not to have a breed of your kind again

you people need a change of act from your evil and hate filled behavior particularly you. Chibuzor ask yourself ever since you've been hating on others, what has it change in your life? no be the same life you lived last year, you dey live this year? it will always be so if you don't desist from allowing stupidity to come before your common sense
Story, no matter what she is still the daughter of the land! Our blood runs in her blood but you won't see that cos of pussy, hòrny he goat. I feel for her cos she has been infected with the disgusting yoruba way of life.
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Story, no matter what she is still the daughter of the land! Our blood runs in her blood but you won't see that cos of pussy, hòrny he goat. I feel for her cos she has been infected with the disgusting yoruba way of life.

shut up jawe, your madness is out of this world. if any Igbo is infested with Yoruba way of life means they're save from you people's insanity way of life

leave East to west for once in your life at least for 6months, you will discovered this your stupidity will leave you in no time. compare those live all their life in the villages in East and your kinsmen that grew up in SW, the intellect always tell

learn to developed your dented mental state mumu boy
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

shut up jawe, your madness is out of this world. if any Igbo is infested with Yoruba way of life means they're save from you people's insanity way of life

leave East to west for once in your life at least for 6months, you will discovered this your stupidity will leave you in no time. compare those live all their life in the villages in East and your kinsmen that grew up in SW, the intellect always tell

learn to developed your dented mental state mumu boy
I should Come to south west for at least 6 months so that your people will start shouting i am taking over Lagos even when i might be in ekiti. I blame some of my foolish people for even being there..
I'm enjoying where i am and it's 100% better than sw! So thanks but no thanks!
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I should Come to south west for at least 6 months so that your people will start shouting i am taking over Lagos even when i might be in ekiti. I blame some of my foolish people for even being there..
I'm enjoying where i am and it's 100% better than sw! So thanks but no thanks!

lolz! your people escape from cannibals like you, village mentality is making you to sound like imbeciles
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

lolz! your people escape from cannibals like you, village mentality is making you to sound like imbeciles
I'm very much more educated than you and i can't bet my life on it. If i were a cannibal I would only target your useless people.
Re: Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I'm very much more educated than you and i can't bet my life on it. If i were a cannibal I would only target your useless people.

lolz! it's normal for the chest beating, everyone know is your region hallmark

you're indeed educated with the way you always sound like an international Dundee here. you better upgrade your common sense to enjoy the sanity of 21th century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.