Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped (4051 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / Austin Tam-George's Mother Kidnapped In Rivers / Samson Siasia's Mother Kidnapped - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by favouredjb(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
has she been found?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by sley4life(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2011
fee the mom. u good 4 nothing kidnappers
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by ifyalways(f): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
favouredjb:

has she been found?
anyone
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by aloyemeka1: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
Any latest on the billionaire's mother?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by uyiscott: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Na really big catch.I pray they release her
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by aloyemeka1: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011[size=14pt]
Kidnappers release Jimoh Ibrahim's mother, four arrested
[/size]

Kunle Falayi

Two suspected kidnappers and the mothers of two suspects, who are on the run, have been arrested by the police after the 70-year-old mother of the Ondo-State-born businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim, was released in Sapele.

advertisement

The release of Madam Omofenwa Jimoh, who was abducted at Igbotako in Ondo-State a week ago, followed a series of track-covering pranks played by the kidnappers which reportedly started from Sagamu.

According to a statement by the businessman in Lagos on Monday, the kidnappers made their first call to his phone last Wednesday via a text message which simply read, "Your Mama" at about 4pm.

"It was on Thursday, they asked for immediate payment of N370m. I asked them 'how will they carry the money.' They cut the phone and on Friday, they came forward with some US Dollars demand.

They asked us to bring it to Shagamu; when we got there, they said we should move to Okada Junction at Benin. I came out of my car so they could see me. From Okada Junction, they asked us to go to Sapele," Ibrahim said.

He said his mother was released at about 11.30pm on Sunday in Sapele.

Explaining how that happened, he said the kidnappers gave his phone number to his mother and told her to give it to anyone that could call him.

He said he finally got the call at about 11.48pm on Sunday after which he proceeded to Gana Market in Sapele. He, however, got his mother back at 4.45am on Monday morning.

Ibrahim, however, did not give a clue on how much was paid as ransom, saying "Mama is priceless."

He said a lot of scientific and physical risks were put in place to get his mother back but expressed appreciation to God that she was not hurt before her release.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/29/832.html
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by hornyimam: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
From Okada Junction, they asked us to go to Sapele

I know ibos must have kidnapped her to their village.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Kidnapped by HighChief4(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^Another foool seeking for attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Boy Kisses And Fondles 14-year-old Girl Boobs Then Shared The Photos On FB / Nigerians Just Burnt Down A Chinese Factory As A Warning To China / See Indian Nurse Who Was In Coma For 42 Years After She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.