Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? (722 Views)

Rep: N-delta Issues Still Burning / We Have Strong Clue About Those Terrorising Nigeria -jonathan / Niger-delta Issues & Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by EnuguUkwu: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
Buhari and Ribadu doesnt have plans for the restive ND. Can someone see what their answers were when asked at the debate? Absolute nonsense. why will you vote for such disparaged loli pops?
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by slimghost(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
What did u xpect to hear 4rm them? a police man and an illiterate soldier! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by sochan: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
At least the Niger Delta man should have turned up to give his take on things. So you guys loose all right to comment
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by slimghost(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
sochan:

At least the Niger Delta man should have turned up to give his take on things. So you guys loose all right to comment

Sharrap! The real debate is on the 29th, so wait till then.
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by EnuguUkwu: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?

You or whoever wrote your piece has failed History and Current Affairs.
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by Beaf: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Introductions are in order here. Kobojunkie actually thinks Aondokaa is from the Niger Delta, so no shockers.
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ It was an innocent mistake as I do not know the man from his mother's womb, neither do I know what names are deltan in origin and which are not. But do continue to tell everyone of it as it seems the only truthful thing that comes out of you these days.

Enugu_Ukwu:

You mean I lied by telling you the truth, right? Cause all I see you doing is thinking that if you say it is a lie, then somehow it automagically becomes a lie.  Isn't that your way? OR do you have some real intelligent rebuttal to any of what I have up there? grin grin grin

Matter of fact, I challenge you to intelligently dispute any of what I have there.
Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Re: Why Will You Vote For People With No Clue About The Niger Delta Issues? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
Why should I vote for someone who knows nothing about education, Jos crisis, Boko haram. Someone who had more than a year to put an end to jos crisis but didn't. Jonathan has been the president for a year now I see nothing in him I want to vote for, Instead we got bombings and more bombings and threats of if Jonathan don't win there will be more bombings. Are y'all serious?

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: North Set To Dump Buhari / Presidential Poll Riots: 59 Killed, 84 Churches Burnt / Pastor Tunde Bakare: You Are A Disgrace To The Pulpit You Stand On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.