Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

This Man Called Shakerau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Called Shakerau (709 Views)

Meet the Man Called Tompolo: How He Rose To Fame / The Man Called Obiano / The Great Man Called Major General Tunde Idiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Called Shakerau by tunene: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
I watched the recap of the NN24 presidential debate today and I must confess I was really impressed with Alhaji Shekerau. I had always believed that the man is one very native Hausa man that can hardly speak good English (judging from his campaign jingles).

In the debate he was very eloquent (in fact most eloquent of the 3). He understood the questions better and spoke with results in mind. I am not saying he is the best candidate but he surprised me and gained my respect after the debate. I am going to vote but definitely not for Jonathan,
Re: This Man Called Shakerau by Dsense(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP.
Though i didn't complete viewing the Debate but i noticed the full confidence out of his speeches . . . .He might be the man! . .Who knows undecided

btw . . .Are you Hause? cheesy
Re: This Man Called Shakerau by Genbuhari3: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dont be carried away by Shekarau's rhetorics. Ibori and Bankole speak better than him. Check his records and you will change your mind!

Watch the debate, you will realize he proffered less solution than you think. he just dribbled his way like Okocha without scoring a goal!
Re: This Man Called Shakerau by KnowAll(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
The guy is a smooth talker who would sell everyone south of d Niger to Gaddafi for 2 a penny. Apparently Mr Smooth talker did not do jerk in Kano. No wonder he fell out with Buhari.
Re: This Man Called Shakerau by Dsense(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Dont be carried away by Shekarau's rhetorics. Ibori and Bankole speak better than him. Check his records and you will change your mind!

Watch the debate, you will realize he proffered less solution than you think. he just dribbled his way like Okocha without scoring a goal!
To me . . .They all do the same and you will never discover that untill they get to the post and start revealing their rubbish . . .I'm just confused about the country,Nobody is to be trusted!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's New Campaign Jingle - Hurricane Bb / As Elections Commence •the Contenders, The Pretenders / Will The Pdp Govt Protect The People Who Ensured Its Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.