Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:36 AM

Africa My Dear Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa My Dear Africa (124 Views)

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend / My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa My Dear Africa by youngchopper(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
topic. Africa Power (juju)black powers.
Proverbs 18:16 is a powerful statement that reveals the answer: "A man's gift makes room for him" (NKJV). What you were designed to be known for is your gift. God has put a gift or talent in every person that the world will make room for. It is this gift that will enable you to fulfill your destiny.
white man is wicked and has no joy for the black race. every man working on the surface of Earth is born with a gift. many people posses different gifts but the problem is that we missuse this gift and use it for the wrong purpose.
as a talented musician God has given you the gift of singing what ever you do with that gift is your cup of tea and you will ask at judgment day to make an account of what you did with such gift.
black powers are very real and people posses the gift of doing signs and wonders in africa
but because our greatgrand parents lacked the understanding to use it in the name of God. the white man came to decieve you all that black powers are of the devil.lol
I have seen a native doctor perform signs and wonders with my korokoro eyes. some even use that gift to help mankind. it's a gift from God. the powers are freely given from God and whatever you do with such powers either Good or bad must be accountable for at judgment day.
my advice when you see a native doctor who is gifted with powers to heal the sick and raise the dead please preach for the Africa doctor to only accept Jesus Christ as his personal savoiur and aslong as he doesnt do evil with his God given powers he is a child of God.
I know most of you religious people will come for my head for exposing the truth.
But only the truth shall set us free.
let me also shock you with the truth
devil is a manipulator
he only manipulate you to use your God given gift to work for him
I stand to be corrected any where in the world that a native doctors with powers will heal the sick and u will say it's by the power of the devil taa!
the same way we have fake pastors who God did not call is the same way we have fake native doctors. the power the native doctors posses is a gift from God.
pls let's learn to draw them closer to Christ that will help to reduce the evil intention of the devil .
most native doctors died thinking that the devil gave them the gift they posses.
let me also expose u to some mysteries
rev father mbaka late father was a strong native doctor. the gift runs in the family
mbaka posses the gift because it's in the family not because he his a christian.
in conclution God spent most of his time creating the garden of Eden in Africa
it's a spiritual place now because Adam existed in that garden as a spirit (God)
when he fell he became a man and man can't dwell in the place built for spirits that's why he was driven away from the garden.
that garden is in Africa.
Africa poses so much powers.cuz it's the land of the spirit.
let me conclude with this word of wisdom
there is no power in idol worshiping.
people who are gifted with powers serve idols and the manipulator (devil)
makes you to believe that the power comes from that idol.
in Africa many people are gifted with the gift of rainmakers and rainstoppers.

written by attamah chijioke
the servant of God.
Re: Africa My Dear Africa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Very funny op cry grin
Nobody is holding Blackman down, they are simply afraid of science,

They can't or don't want to explore "cause and effect", "matter"

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: Ideal Human Beings. / Kingdom Conduct: Walk In The Word Of God / The Values Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.