Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer (153 Views)

Adeboye: Woman’s Breast That Was Cut Off Due To Cancer Grew Back 2 Weeks After / Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri / (video) Coronavirus Is More Deadly Than Otapiapia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer by youngchopper(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
I'm so angry right now
how can my father be the governor of Enugu state and I still live in abject poverty?
how can your pastor oyedepo be the richest pastor in the world and his congregation is the poorest in the world? are we not mad in this part of the world?
when u ask they will tell u it's a mystery
what nonsense
u milk and fraud people off their hard earn money and you claim to be blessed by God and u are so self centered not to build free schools and free medicals hospitals
all you do is to use church money to build your personal school and hospital that generate money for u and your families alone.
when u ask those poor people that attend this churches if they have money in their bank account they will open their stupid mouth to say they have millions with faith.
you can't withdraw an imaginary money with faith from a pysical bank account.
most self centered pastors hate my post because I say the truth the way it is.
pastors stop praying for miracle money for your church members
advice them to go and hustle genuinely
go to America and ask the wealthy how they made their money and u will hear them telling you what their job description is
but try and ask a religious biggot here in Africa how he made is money and the idiot will tell u na God.
don't get it twisted is I use the F word because the word stupid was used in the Bible.
a word is enough for the wise.
written by attamah chijioke David
servant of God.
Re: Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer by Thesole(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Should I say welcome to nigeria or africa?. undecided
Re: Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer by LikeAking: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
When people fail to apply logic and also follow the path less followed by men. They will be reduced to lower animals.

Life is a personal journey but many chose the follow, follow.

The lower animals exist for the higher animals delicacies.

People are to scared to think and apply their positive thoughts/ideas in AFRICA.
Re: Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer by AntiChristian: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na PMB be their problem not any of the pastors.
Re: Poverty Is Deadly Than Cancer by Kobojunkiee: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
youngchopper:
I'm so angry right now
how can my father be the governor of Enugu state and I still live in abject poverty?
Well, it is not Enugu state's problem that your father refuses to share his salary with you. The state does not owe the children of it's civil servants any salary -- this is a family issue.
youngchopper:
how can your pastor oyedepo be the richest pastor in the world and his congregation is the poorest in the world? are we not mad in this part of the world?
when u ask they will tell u it's a mystery
what nonsense
u milk and fraud people off their hard earn money and you claim to be blessed by God and u are so self centered not to build free schools and free medicals hospitals
all you do is to use church money to build your personal school and hospital that generate money for u and your families alone.
About 2000 years ago, a man named Jesus Christ warned all those churchians of the so-called pastors/popes/GOs/Prophets/Preachers/Priests who will come to them claiming they are there in His name, only they come to steal their lives, kill their hopes, and destroy their chances at eternal life in the Kingdom of Heaven.
youngchopper:
when u ask those poor people that attend this churches if they have money in their bank account they will open their stupid mouth to say they have millions with faith.
you can't withdraw an imaginary money with faith from a pysical bank account.
What infuriates me is how the meaning of terms used in the Bible - holy/holiness, faith, grace, Salvation, righteousness etc. - has been re-defined by the so-called men of god to suit their agendas. You listen to the average "believer" today and you almost get away believing that indeed it is an abomination for a servant to do the works that his master has given him to do yet Jesus Christ, our example came doing the WORK that God sent Him to do and teaching His followers to do as He did.
youngchopper:
most self centered pastors hate my post because I say the truth the way it is.
pastors stop praying for miracle money for your church members
advice them to go and hustle genuinely
Why would a self-centred pastor do any such thing? How would this advice of yours profit his earthly kingdom?
How does he continue to wield the kind of control he knows over the ones who have chosen to bow to him?
youngchopper:
go to America and ask the wealthy how they made their money and u will hear them telling you what their job description is
but try and ask a religious biggot here in Africa how he made is money and the idiot will tell u na God.
Africans aren't Americans, in the end. it is futile to expect them to think as the Americans do.
youngchopper:
don't get it twisted is I use the F word because the word stupid was used in the Bible.
a word is enough for the wise.
written by attamah chijioke David
servant of God.
You use the F word because the word stupid was used in the Bible? I use the F word whenever I want to use the F word and any other word I want to use.... God is not in the business is regulating any human language. He seems to be more concerned about our honesty than the type of words we use. If only people realized that legalism is not of God - the doctrines and traditions of men have nothing to do with God.

(1) (Reply)

[sermon]: Poison – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo / Steven Furtick Sermon Today / Cleric Gives Sound Advice On Use Of intimacy gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.