Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC (14945 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by masterP042(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

i hope God wont put you in a situation where your work cant save you...
ask Trump...
God doesn't answer the prayer of sinners...
God wont give you money that wont favour him..
Money that you will take to club..
He knows even if he gives you...you will lavish it.
80%of Nigerians are wicked people
and thats why the staff of elisha didnt work with Gehazi

Hebrew 12;14
Pursue peace with all, and holiness, without which no one shall see the Lord:

The food of the sons won't be given to dogs..
thats what jesus told that woman..
Change your ways and fast 6:6 not all this 5 hours fasting. ..to show God you really want it....
You all speak for God. You all speak from the figments of your imagination. There's no proof that God exists.. When the good happen, u praise him, but when the bad happens, you fail to blame him but rather find excuses or blame the devil.

Hardwork + No prayer = 90% chance of success
Hardwork + prayer = 90% chance of success
No work + prayer = 0% chance of success
No work + No prayer = 0% chance of success

Therefore prayer is of no use. It's insignificant to the expected result. Rather time consuming and more energy is expended in its effect.
The free 10% chance is the co-efficient of hardwork. Which also depends on other variables or external factors.
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by Goodman247: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeria is a one
Party state
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by seunayantokun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by EMMY76: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Selfish corrupt Igbo administrators appointed by the fulanis if they really have the interests of igbos they ought to be fighting for the autonomy of igboland instead of joining forces with sworn enemies of igbos due to greed.
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:

You all speak for God. You all speak from the figments of your imagination. There's no proof that God exists.. When the good happen, u praise him, but when the bad happens, you fail to blame him but rather find excuses or blame the devil.

Hardwork + No prayer = 90% chance of success
Hardwork + prayer = 90% chance of success
No work + prayer = 0% chance of success
No work + No prayer = 0% chance of success

Therefore prayer is of no use. It's insignificant to the expected result. Rather time consuming and more energy is expended in its effect.
The free 10% chance is the co-efficient of hardwork. Which also depends on other variables or external factors.
some things are above hard work...
i have had some things fall on my laps after fasting ..that my one year work couldn't provide..
until you find God and his wonders. ..you will keep struggling all in the name of hard work...
you wont understand Matthew 11;28
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
You will keep burdening yourself in the name of hard work.
their are things you do for your self and thier are things that God do for you
The latter i swear is greater than the former.
Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways ," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts"
If God do it for you. ..you will know your hard work is shit....
Try a 6-6 fasting. ..15days straight. ..you will thank me forever. ...
Save this write up...copy and paste it...in your diary.
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by Ubanz: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
useless supreme court governor. those regions that claims ownership of APC re they not the most whaked? abeg carry ur cult party waka. regions that owns presidency are the poorest.
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by Bonesking(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
AustineJohn908:
And by that same 2023 PDP would have taken Back power in those states by winning it back.
Do you Think Hope Uzodinmma will be voted back in with the nonsense he is doing now?
Do you think when Umahi leaves come 2023 PDP candidate won't defeat the APC candidate in the state?
although in Abia I want PDP to lose there. there have been failures in that state but never the less I'll be rooting for APGA in Abia state.
Anambra we all know belongs to APGA and isn't changing anytime soon
Enugu will never ever ever go to the APC, better APGA than APC.

This is not a sentimental analysis by the way, I'm just using previous elections in those SE states to tell you the PDP is deeply rooted in their fibre.
5000 people moving to APC in Ebonyi won't change the over 1 million that will vote back PDP into power in ebonyi state cause the people in Ebonyi see that the PDP govt of Umahi did well there.

Please no insult
Imagine the bullcrap. PDP rooted in the fibre of the SE, says who? 2023 go do una film for eye. Even Anambra you brag with APGA is fragile, let alone Enugu. Umahi’s decamping has changed the dynamics. I don’t know the manifesto Wike, Atiku and Obi will sell in the SE come 2023 that will make the SE vote for the PDP. If una like renew Nnamdi Kanu IPOB subscription, it changes nothing.

Igbos embraced the PDP for years and we didn’t see much political and economic growth in the region. Is it now that Igbos suffered with the useless party in the opposition that we would see impact?
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by AustineJohn908(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bonesking:
Imagine the bullcrap. PDP rooted in the fibre of the SE, says who? 2023 will do a lot of you film for eye. Igbos embraced the PDP for years and we didn’t see much political and economic growth in the region. Is it now that Igbos suffered with the useless party in the opposition that we would see impact?
Ok now bros, let's watch and see
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by AustineJohn908(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bonesking:
Imagine the bullcrap. PDP rooted in the fibre of the SE, says who? 2023 will do a lot of you film for eye. Igbos embraced the PDP for years and we didn’t see much political and economic growth in the region. Is it now that Igbos suffered with the useless party in the opposition that we would see impact?
Ok now bros, let's watch and see God spare our lives
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by Bonesking(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Ok now bros, let's watch and see
No be watch and see. It’s already happening with the underground alignment among key Igbo stakeholders.
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by masterP042(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

some things are above hard work...
i have had some things fall on my laps after fasting ..that my one year work couldn't provide..
until you find God and his wonders. ..you will keep struggling all in the name of hard work...
you wont understand Matthew 11;28
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
You will keep burdening yourself in the name of hard work.
their are things you do for your self and thier are things that God do for you
The latter i swear is greater than the former.
Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways ," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts"
If God do it for you. ..you will know your hard work is shit....
Try a 6-6 fasting. ..15days straight. ..you will thank me forever. ...
Save this write up...copy and paste it...in your diary.
How many days did dangote, Gates or Bezos fast? I know many people that have developed ulcer because of fasting. And about two people that died while fasting. If your fasting dey work, u suppose don dey forbes list..
That aside, you can't pray and fast away hardwork. But u can work and think your way to success. Success is beyond religion, gender or ethnicity. Don't think that things will work out for you just because you're a Christian or you believe the bible.
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by AustineJohn908(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bonesking:
No be watch and see. It’s already happening with the underground alignment among key Igbo stakeholders.
Still won't change the people's mind after all na ordinary people dey vote na.
na how Akpabio pack key stakeholders go APC everybody dey say them go win Akwa ibom..lass lass wetin happen? we retired Akpabio from Akwa ibom Politics �.
Na same thing go happen for East
Re: Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:

How many days did dangote, Gates or Bezos fast? I know many people that have developed ulcer because of fasting. And about two people that died while fasting. If your fasting dey work, u suppose don dey forbes list..
That aside, you can't pray and fast away hardwork. But u can work and think your way to success. Success is beyond religion, gender or ethnicity. Don't think that things will work out for you just because you're a Christian or you believe the bible.
this people have benefited from favour one time or another in thier life.....
you only read thier story...you dont live with them...
And favour is from God. ..
if you talk of people who die from fasting then i will tell you thousands die everyday while pursuing your so called hardwork....
many become crippled and lose thier hand to excessive faming in the north. they still didn't become dangote. ...
no hard work can get you a billion dollars. ..
Even a million. ...
or dont you know how many people are still jobless in Nigeria. praying for work?
the blessing of God is sweatless its like a holy ritual
If you believe in blood money...using humans head then why dont you believe that God can give you money without sweat.?
ive witness it....
God won't give you dangote blessing just like that. ..
He promised to put you above all nations of the earth. ..
im sure bill gate is not even as rich as Nigeria if you put all the treasure in Nigeria together gold and everything. ..its far bigger than bill gates...not to talk of all nations of the earth...
Bible Gateway Deuteronomy 28 :: NIV. If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

but you must be willing to work for him...that's where many got it wrong and oyedepo and co got it right.
God is not father Xmas. ..you must be holy to get and be ready to serve him.
james4:3
When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
his blessing are for born again...for his sons who thing his thought which is to save soul's
The bible also compare dangote wealth and bill gates as false wealth which is nothing compared to what God has for you....
luke 16:11
So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches?
this wealth makes many lose thier dignity. ..
boss sleep with girl to get jobs...
At a point you will tally with government. .demons to get what dangote got...yet its false according to God....
Gods wealth if you follow his ways by fasting it comes without zero stress...
proverb 10:22
The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Disowns Wabara For Allegedly Endorsing Otti For Second Term / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance / Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.