Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,724 members, 7,914,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

Don’t Ever Talk To The President That Way’: Trump Snaps At Reporter Questioning - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Don’t Ever Talk To The President That Way’: Trump Snaps At Reporter Questioning (139 Views)

Noa Argamani(israeli Hostage)was Held In Al Jazeera Reporter's Apartment(pics)) / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Hillary Clinton: ‘the Way Trump Debated Me, It Was Imbued With Sexism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ever Talk To The President That Way’: Trump Snaps At Reporter Questioning by Sadioo: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Subscribe
LOGIN
NewsWorldAmericasUS Election 2020
‘Don’t ever talk to the president that way’: Trump snaps at reporter questioning his election claims
Trump for the first time acknowledged he would leave the White House if Biden’s victory is confirmed

Stuti Mishra
@StuteeMishra
11 hours ago
53 comments

Donald Trump addresses troops from the White House
Donald Trump addresses troops from the White House (Twitter)
Taking questions from reporters for the first time since the election late on Thursday, Donald Trump lashed out at a reporter who questioned his claims about voter fraud saying: “Don't ever talk to the president that way."

In a White House briefing on Thanksgiving, Mr Trump faced questions from reporters after talking to troops serving overseas. For the first time, the president acknowledged that he will leave office “if” the electoral college formalises president-elect Joe Biden's victory.

(1) (Reply)

Dominion Server Crash Amidst Recount In Georgia’s Fulton County / Europe's Social Safety Net Is Often Considered The Gold Standard. / Dr. Kathleen Gibson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.