Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company (326 Views)

Biggest Stock Photos Collection - 20 GB Just For $1.99 - Just For 1 Day / HELP I Want To Learn A Skill but I gat no clue / Twitter Accounts Out of stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2020
WE ARE HIRING!
A Veterinary Company based in Ibadan requires the service of persons who are vast in the creation of an effective Digital Stock-Keeping system of its daily operations. The system must be able to accurately handle the record-keeping of stock in the company and also the issuance of receipt.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send a formal application/indication of interest to +2347086043421
Re: Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company by nurain150(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
joshuaomoyeni07:
WE ARE HIRING!
A Veterinary Company based in Ibadan requires the service of persons who are vast in the creation of an effective Digital Stock-Keeping system of its daily operations. The system must be able to accurately handle the record-keeping of stock in the company and also the issuance of receipt.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send a formal application/indication of interest to +2347086043421
send an email to the indicated yahoo mail in my signatura
Re: Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company by Roadyroadie: 4:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Hello, could you be more specific about the requirements of the Company? How much of the store logic will be handled programmatically ?
Re: Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company by EWSTechSupport: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2020
joshuaomoyeni07:
WE ARE HIRING!

Hello, our company EWS provides web software solutions and technical digital services to companies in Nigeria.

We have a stock keeping platform developed for a client at Owerri.

Can you give more details about your exact specifications and your budget. You can reach us via our signature below

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Work From Home And Earn 100K Monthly With Your Phone / Linux Reseller Hosting | 24/7 Chat Support | Money Back Guarantee - Dollar1hosts / Starting At $4.05/month TEMOK Offers High Quality USA Windows Shared Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.