Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend (55279 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Interesting15: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.

The only woman you should have sex with must be your married wife
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Prettychild(f): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.
My little advice is to let her be. Just keep showering her love but don't disvirgin her. It may make her go wild with ecstasy and you won't be there to satisfy her cravings, then she will start sleeping around with other guys in school which will eventually hurt you when you find out
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Who is asking you about that?
However if it's based on her words and expressions only, you might be in for a surprise.
OK imam mohammed. I've heard u. Lemme come and be going.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by ProphetM0hammad: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ademoore07:
OK imam mohammed. I've heard u. Lemme come and be going.
Please beware, if a lady tells you she's a virgin, that doesn't mean she's a virgin.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by VTJN(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Lol. Na 18yrs Old Girl U Dey Call Small? If U See What 18yrs Girls Are Doing, U Will Be Astonished. My Advice 4 Him Is Just Like An Advice I Would Av Given My Own Son If He Were In His Shoes. I Know My Comment May Sound Weird Or Unpleasant But If Done, Happiness Would Be D Outcome. Dat Doesn't Mean He Won't Face Challenges. At D End He Will Overcome.
Happiness will be the outcome of 18yrs old girl getting pregnant when her mate are in sch right? That's why i wish ur sisters & daughters same. Amen!!!
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by ACE1010: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Boy face your future and leave preeeek n pucie. You have a long way ahead of you
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sosanya93(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you don't someone from her street or sch will.

Go ahead n burst the cap.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Emmaskill(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chai! 18 ad 21 yrs....na only God go help us for dis country.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Please beware, if a lady tells you she's a virgin, that doesn't mean she's a virgin.
What do u know about ladies? All ladies are not the same pls. I had dated at least 5 ladies. Im not a novice.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by durasome(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Op, I Want To Advise U As A Good Bad Guy Now. If U Take My Advice D Better 4 U. Do U Really Love Her & Want To Marry Her. Disvirgin Her B4 Going To School, If U Don't, Anoda Guy Dat Doesn't Love Her Or Dat May Not Love Her Will Disvirgin Her B4 U Return 4rm Sch & It Will Hurt U Very Bad. After Disvirgining Her, Get Her Pregnant & Do D Little U Can Do 4 Her B4 Going To Sch. After Ur Sch, U Can Do D Remaining Things. Note: I'm Advising D Way I Would Advise My Own Blood Brother. Getting A Virgin As A Wife Is Hard. Don't Misuse Dis Opportunity U Av. U Can Thank Me Later.
.a very good advice there! chop her first then start the marriage formality which you conclude when you guys are fully done with the school dtuffs, if you don't ,regret will be your own .Take these advice from me as an elder in relationship matter, this same girl very loyal now will surprise you later about her ways if you don't make your print bold now, change the say, is the only constant thing.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
�just passing by
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sponsor222(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alaye focus on ur self for now
No disvirgin am
E get why

If she loves u truly, she no go misbehave
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by themanderon: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Repent, Repent, Repent. That's all I have to say.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by saintruky(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adebami895:

Bros i just dey feel for u, as d bashing by members here nor go easy... Lol
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelacruz:
Pls tell him

experience is da best teacher
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by chocboi78(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ademoore07:
Once they restore electricity to your residence, visit the nearest transformer and hug it.
as usual, helpless hypocrite.. Get lost
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:

experience is da best teacher
true
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Geofavor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Thank you for accepting that men have an entitlement mentality over a woman's body.
Thank you for accepting that it's an entitlement to expect men not to think that way, especially when most women have an entitlement mentality over a man's money.

Anyway, do learn to use adjectives like "most" and "some". This will help you avoid the fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Geofavor:

Thank you for accepting that it's an entitlement to expect men not to think that way, especially when most women have an entitlement mentality over a man's money.

Anyway, do learn to use adjectives like "most" and "some". This will help you avoid the fallacy of hasty generalisation.

Go tell your fellow men who open women bashing threads everyday to always use some and most.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 4:10am On Nov 30, 2020
chocboi78:
as usual, helpless hypocrite.. Get lost
Why will i get lost? We know your type. You and your type we resort to rape. Child-marriage ambassadors. Tufiakwa.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Vickho6(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Even if she's a virgin... Open the gate cos as u dey pity her bad boys out there will make d job done without your consent... do it before u go to school
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by MakyavelitheDon(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Adebami895:

Nonsense article. I just wasted 2 mins of my life reading this bullshit
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by chocboi78(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Ademoore07:
Why will i get lost? We know your type. You and your type we resort to rape. Child-marriage ambassadors. Tufiakwa.
shut up oga..hypocrisy is the worst thing a man will resort to...claiming holy holy in public while u do the unimaginable behind close doors..Better no mention me again..Anu mpama
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by UCHIHAmask: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Truvel:
I Get Ur Point Too. She Will Continue Her Sch. If D Guy Truly Loves Her, He Will Help Her. I Know My Comment Sounds Weird But Atimes In Life, 4 U To Get Something U Cherish So Much Sacrifice Has To Be Made.
yes,you are correct,the guy has to be strong to attain it.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
chocboi78:
shut up oga..hypocrisy is the worst thing a man will resort to...claiming holy holy in public while u do the unimaginable behind close doors..Better no mention me again..Anu mpama
Omo ale jatijati
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Mikee19(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whether her husband gets to deflower her in the end or not isn't the point here. The point is: no man should tie himself down to that singular duty.

It's because he thinks it's his that's why he's worried about deflowering her and whatnot. Otherwise tell my why this is his worry out of everything else to worry about.

She may get admission into a university in another state and fall out of love with him, he may fall out of love with her after they get separated by educational stress, she may suddenly get married to a rich aristo this Christmas, she may even fall sick and die, all of these are viable worries for a relationship as young as theirs but no, deflowering her is his concern.

Until young men in relationships stop expecting the hymen to be theirs, they will always be caught in useless worries like this and the foolish "betrayals" that may result if they don't get to deflower her. Now imagine after six months she says she's no longer a virgin, would his love for her hold faith or would he move on?

Fair point!
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by ProphetM0hammad: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ademoore07:
What do u know about ladies? All ladies are not the same pls. I had dated at least 5 ladies. Im not a novice.
That's what you think.
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Dominion375: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
bros.... nsuk ntie ubedooo.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Toydad: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
o bro u better do wetin u wan do now cause by the time she's already in school and you ain't there with her she may end up getting bleeped by someone else and if you confront her to ask her why she did that she'll say she has already agreed to have sex with you but you are the one who didn't go ahead to do it. Trust no girl my brother u don't know the kind of friends she'll meet in school that will show her way to that long thing
Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by Kayberg: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Adebami895:

Deflowering her does not guarantee her waiting for you.
I've met over 10 virgins who claims to love me and will wait till we are legally married before we both deflower on our wedding night.
But once they get behind that immorality lecture walls called the University, they sleep with as many guys as possible, and still blame me for not doing it first.

If you truly want to marry her as you claim, discuss it with her. If she can wait till you both are through, good. If she can't, fine, take your division, but don't open her up for all flies to perch on and fly away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.