Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges (2578 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by loopman: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

If the people in Kekki toll gate had stones, may be less would have died

Where is Kekki? Village Osu
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by Pierocash(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tranquill:

Can you please tell me what is Wike's role?
He hates Igbos yet have been appointing Igbos into his cabinet?
There's currently an Igbo man from Anambra who is a commissioner in Rivers State.

Wike hates Ipad miscreants like any reasonable person should.
that is nothing. PMB is biased to the Easterners in his political appointment's, yet there are Igbos in his cabinet. You can hate a tribe but love a person who worked for your success.

Igbos trade in the ikokwu market, wike kept that place Locked in the name of covid-19 while other markets where operating. He has declared locked down more than once in Ikokwu all because it Igbo market.
After much pleading and begging,he opened the market. He went behind to buy the entire marker from the landlords with threats and relocated them to Oyigbo,
It wasn't long that market was opened

when he saw that they refused to move, he started a construction of bridge over the place and asked them to leave.

Rumuokoro curfew , that market is Igbo dominated as well,that place is under lockdown right now for 2weeks for just nothing.

Wike's hatred for the Igbo's is legendary,and very clear,no pretense.
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by DbitterTruth: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
you know a hater by how he smartly overlooks every good in his victim & painstakingly picks out d fault lines to nail him & ridicule what ever he stands for... that d case with most Nigerians & the Nigerian media in relation to Nnamdi KANU... keep living in denial of d truth in his message & only search for his faults for ur masturbation & castigation... but don't 4get-he doesn't even know u exist.. keep fooling urselves
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2020
If this present government tells you to hate anyone/anything , you must make it a task to listen to that person/thing

But if they tell you to love something /someone, chances are that thing/person was designed to enslave you.
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by loopman: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Tranquill:

Can you please tell me what is Wike's role?
He hates Igbos yet have been appointing Igbos into his cabinet?
There's currently an Igbo man from Anambra who is a commissioner in Rivers State.

Wike hates Ipad miscreants like any reasonable person should.

When you don’t dance to igbo tune, you don’t let them manipulate and dominate you, the only narrative they will push is that you hate them

3 Likes

Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by Heartbender: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
I am a lawyer and a Rivers man. That narrative is a lie. I have done my research. Just as Port Harcourt is originally Obomotu (see the Obomotu Treaty of 1913) and not Igweocha. Study to show yourself approved. What NK is doing is called gaslighting and it's also a tool in strategic warfare. It has been deployed in all the years of mankind
gidgiddy:

The name of the place was Obigbo since time immemorial until the military changed it to Oyigbo in 1976. Nnamdi Kanu calling the place by its ancestral name, and not the imposed name of "Oyigbo"
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by Tranquill: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pierocash:
that is nothing. PMB is biased to the Easterners in his political appointment's, yet there are Igbos in his cabinet. You can hate a tribe but love a person who worked for your success.

Igbos trade in the ikokwu market, wike kept that place Locked in the name of covid-19 while other markets where operating. He has declared locked down more than once in Ikokwu all because it Igbo market.
After much pleading and begging,he opened the market. He went behind to buy the entire marker from the landlords with threats and relocated them to Oyigbo,
It wasn't long that market was opened

when he saw that they refused to move, he started a construction of bridge over the place and asked them to leave.

Rumuokoro curfew , that market is Igbo dominated as well,that place is under lockdown right now for 2weeks for just nothing.

Wike's hatred for the Igbo's is legendary,and very clear,no pretense.

Lol Buhari is obligated to appoint Igbos in his cabinet but Wike is not. Infact Wike did what no Igbo governor will do by appointing as commissioner, someone from another Igbo state. It is even on record that some Igbo States were sending out of their civil service Igbos from other states and they were not accused of hatred for Igbos.

It is not only Igbos that are trading in Ikoku or Rumuokoro. Wike has repeatedly warned that anyone that goes to trade under the newly constructed flyover will be arrested. You don't go about spreading lawlessness and chaos in the name of trading just because you are Igbo. Rivers people will not allow you to turn Portharcourt into Aba or Onitsha. Stop being paranoid oga.
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by Pierocash(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Tranquill:

Lol Buhari is obligated to appoint Igbos in his cabinet but Wike is not. Infact Wike did what no Igbo governor will do by appointing as commissioner, someone from another Igbo state. It is even on record that some Igbo States were sending out of their civil service Igbos from other states and they were not accused of hatred for Igbos.

It is not only Igbos that are trading in Ikoku or Rumuokoro. Wike has repeatedly warned that anyone that goes to trade under the newly constructed flyover will be arrested. You don't go about spreading lawlessness and chaos in the name of trading just because you are Igbo. Rivers people will not allow you to turn Portharcourt into Aba or Onitsha. Stop being paranoid oga.
you have comprehension issue, who is talking about appointment? Even if that is the argument you want to start , there are many Igbo's in Lagos holding different political offices, so what is the big deal there?

Back to the argument, is rumuokoro the only flyover people trade, and if they trade ,who says they shouldn't be arrested? Is curfew the used as the only means of enforcing order. And mind you, wike never said that in his broadcast, he said cultism, tell me when did cultism start in Rumuokoro?

Stop holding brief for wickedness because it may get to your turn soon.

I hold no pity for the Igbo's,we warned them when their were running up and down for wike during campaign.

For your info,I am not from south east,neither am I Igbo, I just hate injustice
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by johnmartus(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Maybe their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges by Hyperchi(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2020
let not play with this, u may see it as non of ur biz. but during Endears protest was on, it involved everyone.
so don't use tribal hate to justify what I and my foe are facing

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Bauchi APC Decampee Are removing APC branded Vehicle in Bauchi s(photos) / Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano / A Very Disturbing Statistics !!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.