Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,709 members, 7,975,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Real Disciples Of Jesus Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Disciples Of Jesus Christ! (131 Views)

Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / Were The Disciples Of Jesus Christ His Bodyguards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Disciples Of Jesus Christ! by Buytruth(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Where are the real disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ?
The time is fulfilled for them to earnestly seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness to come and be established on earth.
Let them earnestly pray for the kingdom of God to come, so that the will of God our Father may be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Let them unite to preach this gospel of the kingdom of God in all the world for a witness unto all nations; to enable end to come, and usher in the kingdom into the world.
Let them begins to share this message of the kingdom link below to all their contacts.
Hope you remembered that the Lord Jesus Christ said, Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.
Listen, for you to enter into the kingdom of God, you must be born again, born with water and of the spirit, do the will of our Father in heaven, hear the sayings of the Lord Jesus Christ and do them, do the work of the kingdom he commanded. You have to promote, proclaim, and propagating this gospel of the kingdom, if not there is no kingdom for you, the resurrection and the rapture is for those who seek and found the kingdom and do the work of the kingdom, they are the ones who will be with the Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds for marriage supper of the lamb, before coming back to this world to reign and rule. Begins to share this link to all your contacts now: https://www./3332807986840904/?ref=share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/2020 / Dwelling With The King Of Kings - Emoji Devotions / Kingdom Conduct: Walk In The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.