Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (48854 Views)

Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Paid illiterate southern youths
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Moferere:
Where is the road? undecided
This is deep. lol!
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
The roads being constructed in the villages are Achara, Okpo, Amafie, Amaetiti, Ebouoru and Amasa all leading to Ututu community. Addressing joyous youths,the Senate Chief Whip assured that the roads will soon be completed. He told the youths to be grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari whose generosity to the South East has made the roads construction possible.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by karkel(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Calmblaze:
2023 go sweet me aswear
the whole of Abia state is neglected
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Yakubu113: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Did he construct the road with his personal money or the money of the people shocked shocked
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Triangles1:
If I say the Igbos are fools in politics some .....well it's okay.
u're very stupid by mentioning Igbo here!!It's ur generation that is fool here not we
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kosiso12:
Arochukwu Indigenes Block Sen. Kalu Convoy & This Happened (Photos)

Arochukwu indigenes comprising majorly youths on Saturday blocked convoy of Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on his way to Arochukwu and presented him with different food items including livestocks in appreciation to his road projects in Arochukwu .

IGBERE TV reports that Senator Kalu who was on his way to attend his party's (APC) programme to receive some decampees from the people's democratic party (PDP) and All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) into the All Progressive's Congress (APC) made the brief stop as a result of the indigenes who got wind of the news that Senator Kalu's convoy was passing through their community.

The indigenes immediately mobilized and lined up along the road in their thousands , which made Senator Kalu to make the stop and acknowledge their cheers. Driven by the excitement the indigenes who are predominantly farmers presented food items and a livestock to Senator Kalu as an expression of their gratitude.

The roads being constructed in the villages are Achara, Okpo, Amafie, Amaetiti, Ebouoru and Amasa all leading to Ututu community. Addressing joyous youths,the Senate Chief Whip assured that the roads will soon be completed. He told the youths to be grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari whose generosity to the South East has made the roads construction possible.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373394/arochukwu-indigenes-block-sen-kalu-convoy-appreciates-food-items-constructing-roads/
which roads,what about the one in the pics.
i don't know why our youths would hail this bloodsuckers for executing archaic standard roads with excessively exaggerated sum of money that would go into their pockets....
nations are raging with advanced innovative technology,here in this century our leaders are pathetically stingy in giving us just "basic amenities",yet we hail them.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
I'm always ashamed to associate my woman with that backward state, Igbo land is underdeveloped, this people chest beating have caused more than enough to their region progress

Southeast Nigeria need serious help
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Though orji uzor Kalu have done something that worth praising him!! But I'll not praise him for anything cause he's doing what he was voted for
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Igbos we need to have an igbo conference, igbo only conference with no single mom igbo around their are things we need to discuss that needs to be strictly top secret.

The picture I see above annoys me so much, igbo land is weak, south east is weak

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Instead of stoney him for failing them see their road, its obvious there's no govt presence in that village. I'm sure one of his aid plan this with small money in the hand of few villager, just to deceive his gullible followers that he is love by people

Politicians know how to press our mumu button sha
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by pointstores(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nawa

We build 15hours solar inverter , powerbank solution
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by chatinent: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Then how did cameramen come in?

He paid those people to do hat parade. Capise.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
jaxxy:

People don’t beg for the rights.
ipob ND biafra miscreants do
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Senatoraku: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
it can never be well with poverty. see how they are praising the man that stole their allocation. my God can never allow me to beg any of these Polithiefians Amen.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by EBEk101(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
In the land of blind men, one eye man would always be the King

the billionaire that made his money from been ah governor nd senator, nah stone dem for dey stone am
dem no wan get sense
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Seen. S
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
He Senator Orji Uzor Kalu should fix the dilapidated road first grin for them its an eye sore
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
paid advert
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
Hunger and frustration, cooperate ND president beggars.
When are you coming to the north to beg us for presidency?
Kestofool
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
Hunger and frustration, cooperate ND president beggars.
When are you coming to the north to beg us for presidency?

so u're from the north.

i will render u useless on this platform

u don buy market.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arochukwu indigenes indeed! Those places mentioned are not even in Arochukwu. I guess the meant some indigenes of Arochukwu LGA. Not everywhere in Arochukwu LGA is Arochukwu. Arochukwu is distinct from most important f other villages and people they share same LGA with.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
yes just like shekau is leading the entire north, sultan is already crying that shekau have collected northern power from him.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:

Bro APC is winning Abia North with development unlike PDP. The road leading to my family house is under construction. l told my Mum to check the project sign and it's Orji Uzoh.
Alex Otti did three major roads single handedly in Aro town
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by oluoma1: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
I tell you
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by oluoma1: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ndi iberibe, umu onuku
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Spiritz: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
am not a fan of Orji uzor kalu but truth be told within a short time he has done what others couldn't do for 8yrs Abia North say thank you OUK
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by gcof(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
We know he is a thief but he is our thief so allow us deal with him our own way. This is part of Nigeria’s problem
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
But where is the food and livestock abi the shop owner for background don loot am?
Kosiso12:
Arochukwu Indigenes Block Sen. Kalu Convoy & This Happened (Photos)

Arochukwu indigenes comprising majorly youths on Saturday blocked convoy of Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on his way to Arochukwu and presented him with different food items including livestocks in appreciation to his road projects in Arochukwu .

IGBERE TV reports that Senator Kalu who was on his way to attend his party's (APC) programme to receive some decampees from the people's democratic party (PDP) and All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) into the All Progressive's Congress (APC) made the brief stop as a result of the indigenes who got wind of the news that Senator Kalu's convoy was passing through their community.

The indigenes immediately mobilized and lined up along the road in their thousands , which made Senator Kalu to make the stop and acknowledge their cheers. Driven by the excitement the indigenes who are predominantly farmers presented food items and a livestock to Senator Kalu as an expression of their gratitude.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373394/arochukwu-indigenes-block-sen-kalu-convoy-appreciates-food-items-constructing-roads/
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
APC members. Staged!
See bad road. Spit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them / Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.