Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,556 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) (1594 Views)

Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Corpse Of 109-year-old Woman Exhumed In Plateau State 2 Days After Being Buried / Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
We Sold Two Policemen’s Skulls For N1,000, Say Suspects

In the wake of the #EndSARS protest ,two suspected hoodlums, Adewale Abiodun and Aliu Mubarak, have been apprehended for being in possession of burnt skulls of the two policemen set ablaze in Ibadan.

Abiodun, 17 and Mubarak, 24, during an interview with journalists at the police headquarters in Eleyele, Ibadan, gave the graphic details of how they sold the skulls for N1,000 to a herbalist in their neighbourhood.

The two suspects, alongside the herbalist, Oladipupo Ifakorede, were reportedly arrested at Oluwo area of Ibadan by men of the Quick Intervention Unit of the Oyo State Police Command on Sunday, November 15.

Abiodun said, “On Monday, October 22, Mubarak asked me to follow him to Alabata area in Ibadan, where his wife was staying. We got to Iwo Road and saw that the road had been blocked. Smoke was billowing. When we moved closer to see what was happening, we saw humans being burnt.

“The mob was hitting the burnt bodies with sticks, and started taking the body parts. Mubarak came to me and said he wanted to take some of the body parts. He said he had someone he would sell them to. Mubarak went to take the two skulls.

“We went to the native doctor’s residence in our neighbourhood. After negotiation, the native doctor gave us N500 with the promise to pay the balance of N500. He told us he was not the one who would use them, but that he would take them to a cleric in Ilorin, Kwara State, for ritual purpose.

“After leaving the residence of the native doctor, Mubarak and I went to a restaurant and used the N500 to eat. About 7pm the same day, the native doctor saw me at a junction in our area and gave me N500 balance. Mubarak and I shared the money at N250 each on the third day.”

Mubarak corroborated Abiodun’s confession, saying, “some people in the crowd removed hands, legs, fingers and feet, while others gathered the ashes from the burnt bodies and took them away. I told Abiodun that I would take the skulls.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Nwachukwu Enwonwu, said the suspects would soon be arraigned.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hgRknNs_Pg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIIUr9BHkss/

1 Share

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Badadvisor: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
They might only be trying to protect and hide the officers from the angry end Sarz protesters.
I'd suggest they should be released immediately and given 50 million as compensation and a vacation to Paris.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Moferere: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tagging them #EndSars protesters will not earn any sympathy if that is your ambition.

Call them, by their names, they are killers, ritualists

3 Likes

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
The Remains Of The Police Officers Who Were Murdered By EndSARS Protesters Exhumed.

EndSARS protesters who murdered policemen and sold their skulls for N1000 have led security officials to where the buried their bodies and the remains exhumed.

Watch the video below;

lalasticlala

This news is a bloody lie it cannot be end SARS protest is fake news from the decay of the bones does bones are more than one to two years old. For bones to Decay completely like this the person must have been killed more than two years ago. If you are an illiterate go and study Forensics. A human body which is three months old we still have flesh and maggots on it..

3 Likes

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by alexpumpin: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lie lie government and her institutions ......2 months old corpse decayed with no traces of fluids around the shallow grave, only dry bose unearthed on the crime scene. Hmmmmmmmm

#Sars
#Policebrutallity
#Endmumupolicing

Na me talk am

3 Likes

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This news is a bloody lie it cannot be end SARS protest is fake news from the decay of the bones does bones are more than one to two years old. For bones to Decay completely like this the person must have been killed more than two years ago. If you are an illiterate go and study Forensics. A human body which is three months old we still have flesh and maggots on it..
Do you understand Yoruba language?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Moferere:
Tagging them #EndSars protesters will not earn any sympathy if that is your ambition.

What are Endsars Mumus?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
They might only be trying to protect and hide the officers from the angry end Sarz protesters.
I'd suggest they should be released immediately and given 50 million as compensation and a vacation to Paris.

Illiteracy is the number one problem in Nigeria today most Nigerians cannot think and they do not use their brain for bones to decay to this stage the person must have died more than one year ago

1 Like

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

CULTIST, you know yourselves? Yes we are illiterates in human remains, are you a coroner?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Moferere:

These people had nothing to do with the protest
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Show your ugly face, let us see the endsars imprinted on your forehead?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I am not listening to the language what I am listening to is the evidence which is the most important thing here. These people have nothing to do with inserts protest end SARS and Revolution now is the future of Nigeria
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by osamz007: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Skull miners

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
OP is a dolt.
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am not listening to the language what I am listening to is the evidence which is the most important thing here. These people have nothing to do with inserts protest end SARS and Revolution now is the future of Nigeria
You didn't answer my question.
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
topcatking:
OP is a dolt.
undecided
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Go and tell the magistrate that, maybe it was you that sold the skull for N500, since you can vouch for them? then after that, point out the real protesters for us to see? Not the people you were watching on tv during the purported civil obdeience?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Any proof to your claim?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
CULTIST, you know yourselves? Yes we are illiterates in human remains, are you a coroner?

Not really but I studied forensics. Form when a person is killed maggot cannot fully digest the human flesh in less than 3 months.for bone to reach this stage of Decay going brown it must be at least over a year old. Kill a chicken and through the body at the side of the road you will find out in 6 months the bones of the chicken are still white if nothing eat it.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by yommen: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
The Remains Of The Police Officers Who Were Murdered By EndSARS Protesters Exhumed.

EndSARS protesters who murdered policemen and sold their skulls for N1000 have led security officials to where the buried their bodies and the remains exhumed.

Watch the video below;

This poster is very daft!!! That's all I can say!!!

lalasticlala

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Any proof to your claim?

I have told you from the look of the bones for it to go Brown it must be more than one year-old if a human being dies in 6 months the bone of the person would still be white even if he is buried. Also from what I see why do you kill somebody and bury him. The only people which duties are ritualist. So that they can come and harvest the person's bones later. Most of the people will just take the body into the bush and dump it there they do not go through the hard process of trying to bury it. I told you I studied a bit of forensics

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiteracy is the number one problem in Nigeria today most Nigerians cannot think and they do not use their brain for bones to decay to this stage the person must have died more than one year ago
You keep calling people illiterate. Common question I asked you you can't answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Not really but I studied forensics. Form when a person is killed maggot cannot fully digest the human flesh in less than 3 months.for bone to reach this stage of Decay going brown it must be at least over a year old. Kill a chicken and through the body at the side of the road you will find out in 6 months the bones of the chicken are still white if nothing is it.
Maybe no endsars protest really happened, just an imagination of an event? Remember they said others were taking other parts of the bodies, so they helped themselves, decapitation happens at different levels, so human decadence will occur based on the level of the decapitation. They have not denied the atrocities they committed, so why are you advocating for them?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by BigSarah(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol, these oldies are endsars protesters? Okay good try...
Sad event
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Not really but I studied forensics. Form from when a person is killed maggot cannot fully digest the human flesh in less than 3 months.for bone to reach this stage of D decay going brown it must be at least over a year old. Kill a chicken and through throw the body at the side of the road you will find out in 6 months the bones of the chicken are still white if nothing is eats it.
See who is calling people illiterate.
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Asquare84(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I wonder if the opp even whatch the video before tagging it
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have told you from the look of the bones for it to go Brown it must be more than one year-old if a human being dies in 6 months the bone of the person would still be white even if he is buried. Also from what I see why do you kill somebody and bury him. The only people which duties are ritualist. So that they can come and harvest the person's bones later. Most of the people will just take the body into the bush and dump it there they do not go through the hard process of trying to bury it. I told you I studied a bit of forensics
They warned those children about the cons of this rubbish endsars they were purporting to plan a civil coup against President Buhari financed by pdp sympathizers, it was destined to fail, now they see the demons they have unleashed.
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Asquare84:

I wonder if the opp even whatch the video before tagging it
I didn't watch and I know they spoke Yoruba?
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by yommen: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

I do. The man said the head bone of police men. He never mentioned anything that sounds like ENDSARS. See, Nigerian youths form a large part of Nigerian problem. It's clear this has nothing to do with ENDSARS. It's quite clear this poster is an agent.
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by yommen: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
They warned those children about the cons of this rubbish endsars they were purporting to plan a civil coup against President Buhari financed by pdp sympathizers, it was destined to fail, now they see the demons they have unleashed.

Go back to school! You are too illogical. Except you are already hired by the thuggish group that actually think like you!
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
Maybe no endsars protest really happened, just an imagination of an event? Remember they said others were taking other parts of the bodies, so they helped themselves, decapitation happens at different levels, so human decadence will occur based on the level of the decapitation. They have not denied the atrocities they committed, so why are you advocating for them?

People can say anything when they are forced and pressured but when he gets into the court of law will look at the evidence not what people say the evidence must match what they say. This people might have just been arrested for body part and face thing as ritual is now they are reducing their sentence by claiming they are and Sons members you can see they have been totally pressured but we need to look at the evidence on the ground and what it is .saying.. I remember in 2019 when they was rehabilitation in the North for boko Haram members a lot of people said they were boko Haram because they were given a bit of free money so that they can be rehabilitated. Never listen to what people say always look at the evidence on the ground and where it is pointing to. Tomorrow they will bring the same idiots that they went to rob a bank on TV
Re: Remains Of The Policemen Killed During EndSARS Protest Exhumed In Ibadan (Video) by favor914: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
yommen:

I do. The man said the head bone of police men. He never mentioned anything that sounds like ENDSARS. See, Nigerian youths form a large part of Nigerian problem. It's clear this has nothing to do with ENDSARS. It's quite clear this poster is an agent.
99.97% of people on Nairaland did not take part in any protest, they saw the events occur from their phones sitting in their houses, talk is cheap, that is why you don’t know what happened? These are the real faces of Endsars , not the Aje butters on Nairaland claiming warriors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lioness Attacks Trainer During Circus Performance In Russia / What HUMAN TOES Are Being Used For In ZIMBABWE / Schwerer Gustav: The Biggest Gun In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.