Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

”somebody Is Pregnant For Me”- Mr P Of P-square Music Group Revealed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”somebody Is Pregnant For Me”- Mr P Of P-square Music Group Revealed. (590 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”somebody Is Pregnant For Me”- Mr P Of P-square Music Group Revealed. by ItootalkMedia: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sensational singer Peter Okoye professionally known as Mr p, took to social media made reveals that somebody is pregnant for him.

According to him, what he is expecting is more than triplet or quadruplets. He this shocking revelation via his official social media page, which got his fans thinking who is he talking about.

Get More Hot News Updates @ Itootalk.com

Mr P who on 20th November postponed the release date of his debut album ‘The Prodigal Son’, after splitting from twin brother Paul Okoye now known as Rude Boy.

He took to social media disclose that his album ‘The prodigal Son’ is pregnant for him, and he is expecting more than triplets or.....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/somebody-is-pregnant-for-me-mr-p-of-p-square-music-group-revealed/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Crazy After Her Boyfriend Gifted Her Bone Straight Hair (video) / Erica Ends Live Video After Her Mother Spoke Of Killing Laycon (video) / "Love Alone Doesn't Pay Bills” — Chioma Amaryllis Tells Intending Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.