Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,459 members, 7,914,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! (959 Views)

Am Having Problem With Payoneer Verification / Review On Luno Wallet / Having Problem Using MTN On Opay App? Get In.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Packboizzy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good day everyone. please I have problem verifying my Identity with the NIN permanent ID on luno. I have been rejected severally, maybe becos the pics on the ID is black and white. Please is there any way I can go about it? cos thats the only valid ID I have.���
Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Daewoobadmus(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
They are not accepting the NIN slip. you can only upload your National ID card, Nigerian Passport or Drivers license.. if you don't have any of these, you have to wait till the plastic ID card is out for the NIN
Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Eddynut: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
We have the same issue, please gimme your WhatsApp number so we chat well ... mine is 08139207443
Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Nemesis0147(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2021
How do I go about this please

Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
I used voters card and it worked.
Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Brexxit(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by OBALOLA55(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
VenExchange:
I used voters card and it worked.
SO WHATS UP WITH LUNO
Re: Having Problem With Verifying My ID On Luno. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SO WHATS UP WITH LUNO
I still have mine and its working fine, although i want to sell it because i have switched to trust wallet

(1) (Reply)

Rice Price Changes As Nigeria Opens Her Borders / How To Bypass Crypto Currency Trading And Investment Ban By The CBN / Firm Launches ‘water On Wheels’ Platform Which Allows Enugu Residents Get Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.