Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Soji Alabi Is The Only Father I Know" - Tope Alabi’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Soji Alabi Is The Only Father I Know" - Tope Alabi’s Daughter (579 Views)

"Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / Tope Alabi And Her Husband, Soji Alabi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Soji Alabi Is The Only Father I Know" - Tope Alabi’s Daughter by jaybenugo: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
"Soji Alabi is the only father I know" - Tope Alabi’s Daughter

Ayomikun, daughter of popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi, has said her mother's husband, Soji Alabi is the only father she knows.

This comes after a man named Mayegun Olaoye went online to claim he's the father of Tope Alabi's daughter.

He began claiming the girl in 2018 on Instagram. He has shared multiple posts, claiming Ayomikun is his daughter and comparing her face to his to show the resemblance. He has also been tagging Tope Alabi to the posts.

Mayegun Olaoye

Re: "Soji Alabi Is The Only Father I Know" - Tope Alabi’s Daughter by jaybenugo: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
"

Re: "Soji Alabi Is The Only Father I Know" - Tope Alabi’s Daughter by osamz007: 12:48am On Nov 29, 2020
YOUR MUM KNOWS YOUR REAL DAD.
I COME IN PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Kids Spray Money On Late Mother's Coffin / American Rapper Diddy Gifts His Mom A Bentley And $1million In Her Birthday / Reactions As Comedian, Sydney Talker Says He Signed Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.