Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,634 members, 7,948,434 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) (42229 Views)

Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by bash8936: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2020
If Yoruba men marry all the fine Igbo women finish Wetin go remain for those Igbo men grin...Yoruba men are the best in 9ja...Na dem Dey rush us. Igbo women are the best too.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by SaintBishop: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Seyzcham91:
To whom brain is given sense is expected

making such horrible statement about a child already speaks of your kind of person

I'm sure you were not as half as this boy when you were young! i can bet my two balls on that cuz the cassava wey you dey chop for childhood no be wetin infeanyi dey chop

level pass level
The child is ugly, save your bullshit 4 ur relatives.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2020
bash8936:
If Yoruba men marry all the fine Igbo women finish Wetin go remain for those Igbo men grin...Yoruba men are the best in 9ja...Na dem Dey rush us. Igbo women are the best too.

This thing has the bad side and the good side

If your tribe keep on marrying their women, very soon no one from your tribe can boast of being full blooded.

And the descendants of these inter tribal marriage, from your tribe will hold allegiance to both your tribe and the South East.

And your women, that you live for women of other tribes will all be single
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by SaintBishop: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You deserve an e-slap. Better one.
For saying the truth?
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Frales6(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2020
E be like say the boy go short
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by laiza(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I see a couple and see their kids....I already know which one of them is a weakling in the other room.
It's obvious Davido is passionate and very good in bed and that's why all his kids look like him.

I have postulated a theory that says that it is not about dominant and recessive genes but about performance at conception.
Go and check it; a child always looks like the partner who worked harder on the day the child was conceived.
This your illustration is so bizzare and illogical because how do you even begin to gauge the dominant partner during coitus? The whole thing is at best laughable.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Greggreg: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
drinoayo:
Davido shared a photo of his son, Ifeanyi, on his Instagram page this morning, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIIa88Ihu8n/?igshid=11s2yate73e4l

Davido and his partner, Chioma Rowland, welcomed their son in October 2019.

Now
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=hebenezher post=96549328][/quote]lmao
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by ceeceeuwa: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I see a couple and see their kids....I already know which one of them is a weakling in the other room.
It's obvious Davido is passionate and very good in bed and that's why all his kids look like him.

I have postulated a theory that says that it is not about dominant and recessive genes but about performance at conception.
Go and check it; a child always looks like the partner who worked harder on the day the child was conceived.
Always trying too hard to be funny
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2020
So like yesterday this boy don reach 1yr+

God biko arrange my life na
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
superlanny:
Ifeanyi lucky say him escape flatthead, e for pain am when he grow up.

Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Smartwin: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
You talk this one

Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Skmoda(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

baba don talk am again.....lmao
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by davillian(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mofo o
2face is another example...
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Lawsaite: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2020
bligs:

I swear to God, you can only wish to be where i am right now, not everyone is wretched like you and besides my comments is just a joke. Ode.
Please I sent a pm�
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by onatisi(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
chioma wealth insurance policy grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by olagoke29970: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
If Yoruba men marry all the fine Igbo women finish Wetin go remain for those Igbo men ...Yoruba men are the best in 9ja...Na dem Dey rush us. Igbo women are the best too.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No be only weakling na wikileaks.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by semyman: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And some believe this and actually liked it?
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by semyman: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And some believe this and actually liked it?
Have you thought of artificial conception?
Illiteracy is a curse

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Oizee(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
See cute guy
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Decryptor(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
superlanny:
Ifeanyi lucky say him escape flatthead, e for pain am when he grow up.

Davido is lucky he escaped olosho afonja wife...e for pain am when he grows old to find out all his kids are not biologically his.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Lastmankc(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mad nigger is back
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Orpe7(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Sophia Momodu no go like this o
Am sure she is planning to post her daughter soon and caption it all children Re the gift from God
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
he is totally adorable. smiley
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Ololadekiniun: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
drinoayo:
Davido shared a photo of his son, Ifeanyi, on his Instagram page this morning, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIIa88Ihu8n/?igshid=11s2yate73e4l

Davido and his partner, Chioma Rowland, welcomed their son in October 2019.
e resemble Peruzzi�
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by chaloskyx: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
DEFINATELY LOOKS LIKE CHI CHI BABAY MY WIFE
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by ymstar(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back baba weyrey
U are welcome sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) / See What Davido Long Throat's For ( Very Funny )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.