Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria (542 Views)

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by supercase1(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2020
I was on a vision,and I saw gloom thunder and a heavy storm sweeping accross every part of Nigeria,as I looked on,I saw people running Helter skelter with no where to go and people dying from so many strange and evil causes,strange monsters ravaged accross Nigeria attacking people and heavy fighting broke out accross all sectors of the country and the country was in a deep quagmire with no help in sight.

As I looked on hopelessly a voice said to me that this country called Nigeria doesn't have a future and the earlier the country breaks and everyone goes on its own what I saw would be a tip of the iceberg.alas,I finally woke up and it was a revelation

which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by IamPlato(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Last year I heard a dream where demon aliens descended into earth in space crafts, they destroyed people on sight, whoever they caught was torn apart with their hands

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by dat9jaguy(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Take some malaria drugs, get some good sleep. Na malaria dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Arewa people no dey like this kind vision,nothing scares arewa more than a broken Nigeria.. grin grin keep it to yourself next time.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by IamFINESSE: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2020
supercase1:

strange monsters ravaged accross Nigeria attacking people and heavy fighting broke out accross all sectors of the country and the control was in a deep quagmire with no help in sight.

which way Nigeria
Let me be the Joseph to translate your dreams

Buhari is the strange monster currently ravaging the country

Even as we speak, which help is in sight

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2020
few months ago, I also had a dream where I saw Nigerians fighting each other...
it was a bloody war, smth huge is coming...
Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by thesicilian: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
dat9jaguy:
Take some malaria drugs, get some good sleep. Na malaria dey worry you.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by Openbusiness: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
By the special Grace of God, Buhari will be the last president of Nigeria.
Re: What I Saw In A Revelation About Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
By the special Grace of God, Buhari will be the last president of Nigeria.

Isee

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Better Than 7 Years Ago - Minister Of Defence, Bashir Magashi Says / Christmas Message: Muric Greets Christians, Cautions Against Attacks / NIN: NIMC Condemns ‘roadside Registration’ In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.