Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? (615 Views)

What Really Makes People Look Fresh With Nice Skin(pics). / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? / Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Naturally you will think it's all about having money but people have proven otherwise. sometimes you see people incharge of millions or billions and you will think they are mechanics when you see them in their car and then you see people that are worthless and boom you think them be Dangote jnr. Even sometimes you see some people wearing rubbish clothes but still you will see wealth written all over them. While some people no matter how expensive their clothes are they will still look poor. Some people even say good weather but look at kante of Chelsea he was born in France and look at many other rich African footballers that are dark and looking like baboons. If you are wondering why looking fresh is so important let me analyse it. Appearance says alot and being in business if they want to employ your services your sophisticated appearance can open doors for you when dealing with high class clients. And also again for guys interested in getting girls. You might be thinking people don't judge by appearance but that's a lie. I know some people will come here and be shouting make money make money until you carry your babe out and people start asking if you are the driver.
Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good food

Peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckyheart:
Good food
Peace of mind
I thought as much. protein abi?
Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good food and healthy living
Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Good food and healthy living
Na to dey spend my money on food be that because me one fresh o. Make I go buy chicken

1 Like

Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jannuxajj:

Na to dey spend my money on food be that because me one fresh o. Make I go buy chicken
grin
Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Op, 4get All Dis Grammar U Dey Blow 4 Here. Money Will Make U Look Fresh & Rich. Take Care Of Ur Body, Eat Good Food, Eat Well. U Will Look Fresh. U Can't Look Fresh By Eating What U See. U Look Fresh By Eating What U Want, What U Like & What U Need. Finally Having Enough Rest & Peace Of Mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes Someone Look Fresh and rich? by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckyheart:
Good food

Peace of mind

You need money to eat good food

(1) (Reply)

How On Earth Did They Get Pregnant? Reactions As Photos Of Lesbian Couples With / My Igbo Neighbor Drives An Audi / Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.