Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Cryptomall Launched - P2p Platform For Trading Crypto Currencies... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptomall Launched - P2p Platform For Trading Crypto Currencies... (230 Views)

CBN Faults Binance For Carrying Out Banking Services Via Naira P2P in Nigeria / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptomall Launched - P2p Platform For Trading Crypto Currencies... by Crypton: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good day guys,
A project I've been working on for a while, have finally been launched, and I'll like you all to support me
wink.

You know there has been a serious problem in the crypto trading community, which has led to a lot of us losing huge sum of money in the name of buying bitcoin, ethereum, etc.

To solve this problem, I and fee other persons, came up with the idea of cryptomall, a peer to peer trading site, with affordable escrow fees. That is, you negotiate with the seller on any social media platform, then come to our site to use the escrow service.

The best part is there are no stressful kyc verification processes....just verify your email, and you are good to go.

You could review the site here, and send us a message on whatsapp, if you have opinions on how we can make the experience better.

https://cryptomall.com.ng

Thank you
Re: Cryptomall Launched - P2p Platform For Trading Crypto Currencies... by jamin006: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
@Op,the site is not going through.

I will also recommend [url]Quidax.com[/url] P2P platform which went live few weeks ago. The interface is simple and easy to navigate and they have 24/7 support.

This is how Quidax P2P works

You can buy Naira on Quidax to fund your Naira wallet, or sell Naira as a way to withdraw and it’s super easy:

How to Buy (Deposit) using Quidax P2P
Click on Buy. You’ll see a list of people you can buy Naira from at different prices.
Click “Buy NGN” on an offer to see more details.
Enter the amount you want to buy and pay into the seller’s bank account.
After paying, confirm that you’ve paid. The seller will check that they received the money and confirm it. Then Quidax will release the money to you.

How to Sell (Withdraw) using Quidax P2P
1)Log into your Quidax account and Click on P2P.
2)Click on Sell. You’ll see a list of people you can sell your Naira to at different prices.
3)Click “Sell NGN” on an offer to see more details.
4)Enter the amount you want to sell and then send your account details (Bank Name, Bank Account Number and Account Name) via the chat.
The person will then send the money to your account.
Once you have received the money and confirmed it, Quidax will then release the money to the seller.

Note: You need to complete your level 3 verification before you can use Quidax P2P.

For details, kindly visit Quidax blog : https://blog.quidax.com/make-way-p2p-is-live-on-quidax/

(1) (Reply)

Silicone Spoon Set / Get A Website At a Very Affordable Price / Plesse How Do I Activate My Data Bonus On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.