Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

"O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." (119 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / "O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"O Lord, Thou Hast Pleaded The Causes Of My Soul." by overcomersfaith(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2020
There are times in life we run low, lost enthusiasm or lost control but there is someone who does not run out of strength. Never go low, He keeps giving and giving , He is strength Himself and He give to as many as He promised or desires to give. He is our God, The Creator that was not created, The One Who is and He is Yet to come, The Mighty One, Jehovah is His Name! El-Shaddia is His Name! alleluia alleluia alleluia!!!!!!!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/o-lord-thou-hast-pleaded-the-causes-of-my-soul-2/

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Is At Hand: Future Glory Of Zion / Christ Crucified And The Glory He Had With The Father Before The World Existed / Kingdom Conduct: Walk In The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.