Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? (2508 Views)

How To Make $25 Dollars An Hour Online? / Earn $20-40 Per Hour Assisting Students With Their Homework / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2020
If two dollars forty cents per hour ($2.40/hr) online job is not too small for you continue reading.

Requirements:

A computer system of any spec' (a must). You can't do this with mobile phone, at least from my experience so far.

Internet connection (a must).

Free Payoneer registration which you linked to receive payment into any of your Nigerian account. (A must, except you want to work for free).

The Job:

There are other projects in the company, however, currently open is VR/AVR image cropping.

"Company", is creating a cutting-edge VR devices/VR software (teaching a VR software) to respond to hand gestures.

All you do is similar to cropping displayed hand/s images to the desired measure.

The interface has a timer to track your work and your payments -paid hourly.

However, you will be automatically thrown out off the project if you are not consistent with the specification for the annotation. Instructions and guide is available for this

Caution:
1) After registration, where you'll also drop your CV, you'll have to pass the intoductory cropping test given by the company for the project in order to continue with the project, this will be your responsibility.

2) never share your job login link or allow another carry out your task...you'd be kicked out.

They don't "look face". Meaning, the margin for error on the project should be close to zero. My Nigeria people, you'll try for once not to 'spoil show' for us.

Bonus
If you finish your allotted task hour for each day on this particular project, the are other projects you can work on and other upcoming task too.

The Process:
Flexible work schedule - pick which days you work across the 7-day week. This project is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.

Straight forward, yet, demanding. Participation is free. I can help to guide and set-up a few interested ones for a token. (At the cost of my own working time,...₦2k, limited time offer. Please, refrain from making contact via my signature if you are not comfortable with all the above terms)

Any question to have clarification concerning the above, please ask below. If interested for my guide on how to get into the project, kindly contact directly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by rant19ade: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Dude are trying to make money with this info or help ppl? if u want help out drop the site name make we learn for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
rant19ade:
Dude are trying to make money with this info or help ppl? if u want help out drop the site name make we learn for ourselves.
Son. Using my access protocol to bring you in and guide you accordingly is a fair deal.

Read careful, I can't risk anything
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by ugwusunday(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Am interested, my mail. Ugwusunday24@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2020
longlife101:
Son. Using my access protocol to bring you in and guide you accordingly is a fair deal.

How can I reach u boss. Let me send a pm
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by strangest(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Remotask

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2020
SarutobiEky:

How can I reach u boss. Let me send a pm
kindly find number on my signature
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
ugwusunday:
Am interested, my mail. Ugwusunday24@gmail.com
Kindly use the contact via my signature
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by rant19ade: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
longlife101:

OK bruf, just thought if u really want to help ppl, why the price tag?
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
rant19ade:

OK bruf, just thought if u really want to help ppl, why the price tag?
The terms above, I think is very clear.

Too, for me and others not to be blacklisted, as most things Nigerians 'touch' online, if I guide and help set up your interface, with the time, I can as well face my 'small' task.

That's just what it is.... If you think otherwise, may the Angels guide thee on thy lofty quest!
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by kemicalreact: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Folks, just google search remotask, MTurk undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
kemicalreact:
Folks, just google search remotask undecided
Goodluck and Godspeed.

Love and Light.
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by haider55338: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
:Am interested, my mail. Ugwusunday24@gmail.com Kindly use the contact via my signature
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by Leosegun: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please DM me on seguntq@yahoo.co.uk/ 09065550967
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by kemicalreact: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
longlife101:
Goodluck and Godspeed.

Love and Light.
Yeah, you can also search on MTurk
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Luckydonalds:

God bless you for this..
I can now unfollow this thread
cheesy Do update us about your findings lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by EngrHumble(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pls email me randydavidson95@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by peropoliet(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Incase you want to withdraw your payooner fund I withdraw and also buy
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by xtaphare321(f): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
longlife101:
If two dollars forty cents per hour ($2.40/hr) online job is not too small for you continue reading.

Requirements:

A computer system of any spec' (a must). You can't do this with mobile phone, at least from my experience so far.

Internet connection (a must).

Free Payoneer registration which you linked to receive payment into any of your Nigerian account. (A must, except you want to work for free).

The Job:

There are other projects in the company, however, currently open is VR/AVR image cropping.

"Company", is creating a cutting-edge VR devices/VR software (teaching a VR software) to respond to hand gestures.

All you do is similar to cropping displayed hand/s images to the desired measure.

The interface has a timer to track your work and your payments -paid hourly.

However, you will be automatically thrown out off the project if you are not consistent with the specification for the annotation. Instructions and guide is available for this

Caution:
1) After registration, where you'll also drop your CV, you'll have to pass the intoductory cropping test given by the company for the project in order to continue with the project, this will be your responsibility.

2) never share your job login link or allow another carry out your task...you'd be kicked out.

They don't "look face". Meaning, the margin for error on the project should be close to zero. My Nigeria people, you'll try for once not to 'spoil show' for us.

Bonus
If you finish your allotted task hour for each day on this particular project, the are other projects you can work on and other upcoming task too.

The Process:
Flexible work schedule - pick which days you work across the 7-day week. This project is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.

Straight forward, yet, demanding. Participation is free. I can help to guide and set-up a few interested ones for a token. (At the cost of my own working time,...₦2k, limited time offer. Please, refrain from making contact via my signature if you are not comfortable with all the above terms)

Any question to have clarification concerning the above, please ask below. If interested for my guide on how to get into the project, kindly contact directly.
Interested determined654@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by vinceyinnovation: 5:47am On Dec 01, 2020
pls link me up enevincent011@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by vinceyinnovation: 6:01am On Dec 01, 2020
for me , I already have a payoneer account.

According to you

Caution:
1) After registration, where you'll also drop your CV, you'll have to pass the intoductory cropping test given by the company for the project in order to continue with the project,***** this will be your responsibility****

is the test difficult? if it is, are you guiding us on how to pass it and how to be accepted in.
Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2020
vinceyinnovation:
for me , I already have a payoneer account.

According to you

Caution:
1) After registration, where you'll also drop your CV, you'll have to pass the intoductory cropping test given by the company for the project in order to continue with the project,***** this will be your responsibility****

is the test difficult? if it is, are you guiding us on how to pass it and how to be accepted in.
Sample work mode interface is here attached.

The image you are seeing is what is coming from the VR headset.

"Hand" gestures are captured -like I explained above, to measured specification (dos and donts).

The test is all about if you understand the simple guidelines and instructions. Monitoring timer is on the upper right corner.

For those sending DM, contact is on my signature...or here: Zero9 0 five 4 three 4 eight8 six4

Re: Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? by longlife101: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2020
peropoliet:
Incase you want to withdraw your payooner fund I withdraw and also buy
How much do you buy?

(1) (Reply)

... / Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session / KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.