Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot (2774 Views)

The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Let me share with you. Then, you share with the rest of us what you learn. Please be brief so that you won't take much of our time and space here.

I will post one photo. You let us know what you think about the photo. Then, I will post another one - 15 of them. Are we ready? Go!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hey guys, why is no one talking. Please, let's do this. It will help us all to learn a lot from you.

Okay, if you think that's not funny or thoughtful enough, then, look at this one here:

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okay
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
If no one is talking, I may stop this publication. May be I'm being stupid sort of. Or, may be, my sense of humor is different from yours (I studied in Italy).

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
The first picture shows when APC was crucifying President Goodluck E.J for making the economy so bad that $1 was exchanging for 216 Nigerian Naira. I'm surprised that the same party is presiding over a government that has $1 at almost 400 Nigerian Naira and they are capable of being dishonest enough as not to acknowledge that they have failed. But, if I'm surprised at that, I'm even more surprised that YOUNG NIGERIANS ON NAIRALAND ARE ALSO NOT HAVING AN OPINION ON THE MATTER. Isn't it a shame?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:
If no one is talking, I may stop this publication. May be I'm being stupid sort of. Or, may be, my sense of humor is different from yours (I studied in Italy).

Calm dah fck down

It's not like you took those pics yourself but just ripped it from the net which we all have access to and have seen .

Attention wh0ring

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
OK, I stop. Unless people are talking. Bye.
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Calm dah fck down

It's not like you took those pics yourself but just ripped it from the net which we all have access to and have seen .

Attention wh0ring
THIS IS BACKWARDNESS MANIFESTING! I have noticed so much of this character across the country! This is the only place I know that sharing fun or info is seen as attention whoring. Why then do people share fun/info on the social media? Is everyone sharing info attention-whoring? If you don't like doing something and another person likes it, why getting angry when the person is doing this? No wonder Nigeria has so many problems! The mentality of Nigerians is the number one cause. Please, I leave you in your pained life. Off I go.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:

I have noticed so much of this character across the country! This is the only place I know that sharing fun or info is seen as attention whoring. Why then do people share fun/info on the social media? Is everyone sharing info attention-whoring? If you don't like doing something and another person likes it, why getting angry when the person is doing this. No wonder Nigeria has so many problems! Please, I leave you in your puained life. Off I go.

Because you began throwing tantrums complaining you will stop posting your dunce comments alongside your ripped photos.

Be an OC (orginal content) member instead of recycling stale meme pics which everyone is tired of seeing.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Because you began throwing tantrums complaining you will stop posting your dunce comments alongside your ripped photos.

Be an OC (orginal content) member instead of recycling stale meme pics which everyone is tired of seeing.
Sorry if I hurt you. I never meant to. Sorry. But, if you are determined to get hurt, go ahead and get hurt. It's none of my business.

On social media, content are being shared. The one you like, you engage with. Otherwise you move on. The fact that you've seen it doesn't mean that everyone has seen it. Why can't you let this world be a democracy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:

Sorry if I hurt you. I never meant to. Sorry. But, if you are determined to get hurt, go ahead and get hurt. It's none of my business.

On social media, content are being shared. The one you like, you engage with. Otherwise you move on. The fact that you've seen it doesn't mean that everyone has seen it. Why can't you let this world be a democracy?

Comment on this....

I am waiting.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Comment on this....

I am waiting.

grin
Those guys are gay. Are you suggesting that I am gay? No wonder Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Buhari are the ones being elected president. Your mentality is absolutely TERRIBLE. This is BACKWARDNESS manifesting. What makes you think I'm gay?

I am waiting.
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:

Those guys are gay. Are you suggesting that I am gay? No wonder Nigeria is the only country where the likes of Buhari are the ones being elected president. Your mentality is absolutely TERRIBLE. This is BACKWARDNESS manifesting. What makes you think I'm gay?

I am waiting.

Guy, take your meds and give Dr Fadipe back her phone .

The poor woman has been searching the entire asylum for it since yesterday. .

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Guy, take your meds and give Dr Fadipe back her phone .

The poor woman has been searching the entire asylum for it since yesterday. .

Now I realize: It's either you're off your senses (sorry, but I don't know how else to say this) or you're mistaking me for someone else. Who's Dr. Fadipe?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Dear Nairalanders, please, always remember that everyone on Nairaland is not sane just because he/she is on Nairaland. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:
AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Dear Nairalanders, please, always remember that everyone on Nairaland is not sane just because he/she is on Nairaland. A word is enough for a wise.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a fault.

Dr Fadipe and the entire Psychatric staff will be pleased with such progress from you .

Now that you've admitted you are mad we can start your treatment to full recovery asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:

Now I realize: It's either you're off your senses (sorry, but I don't know how else to say this) or you're mistaking me for someone else. Who's Dr. Fadipe?

You are in ward E and not some far away made up place.

Now take your meds and I will get the good doctor to attend to you and inform her you have her phone.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You are in ward E and not some far away made up place.

Now take your meds and I will get the good doctor to attend to you and inform her you have her phone.
I'm not enjoying to see you dancing naked in the online public.
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile reminds me of the Joker .

When nobody laughs at his jokes but laugh at how unfunny it is he goes all psycho

Take your meds bro.

This isn't your precious Facebook and nobody cares about you and your shitty thread and silly comments

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:

I'm not enjoying to see you dancing naked in the online public.

Now you are getting angry

Lol

You are one tight ass very upity touchie nigger.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Now you are getting angry

Lol

You are one tight ass very upity touchie nigger.
No, it's not ANGER, it's CONCERN. Honestly. And no, this explanation is the last I'll respond to you because its clear we are not just understanding each other. I'm not quarreling with you because there's no reason for that. Before you badged into this post, I never had anything with you. Have a nice day.
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by ImadeUReadThis: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:

No, it's not ANGER, it's CONCERN. Honestly. And no, this explanation is the last I'll respond to you because its clear we are not just understanding each other. I'm not quarreling with you because there's no reason for that. Before you badged into this post, I never had anything with you. Have a nice day.

I sense multiple personality with serious mood swings and an over inflated ego.

I am guessing your over inflated ego comes from having a very worthless and expensive degree(s) which you can't use to get a job.

You appear easily irritated and irked by people and want constant recognition of whom you are and your achievements.

This has made you a bitter resentful and kill joy human being.

Take your meds, burn your worthless degree and go and learn aliminium window works.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sorry people for that very unfortunate diversion. It's all my fault for responding to that.

Now, the next picture since people are here.

One reason I am sharing these pictures is to make us realize how much bad branding could happen due to our carelessness.

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

I sense multiple personality with serious mood swings and an over inflated ego.

I am guessing your over inflated ego comes from having a very worthless and expensive degree(s) which you can't use to get a job.

You appear easily irritated and irked by people and want constant recognition of whom you are and your achievements.

This has made you a bitter resentful and kill joy human being.

Take your meds, burn your worthless degree and go and learn aliminium window works.

You have the complete characristics of a black witch. Here they are:
1. Looks for a reason to be angry with someone. If you have not looked for him, he looks for you.
2. He gets angry for such unwarranted reasons as when someone passes by or drives a car. He says, "see how he's hanging his shoulders" even the person he's talking about doesn't think of it that way.
3. He accuses others of what he himself is guilty of - like saying I got angry with you. Go through the post and see who got angry first and have been throwing curse words around here. In case you don't know, you thought you were attacking me but you were promoting this thread. Thank you.
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by FunkeOseni: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is funny
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by 10mobile: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
More.

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by NaMeAboki: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some more

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by Mastakija(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:
wtf!..
u studied in italy and so...undecided
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by PAWG(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Some more

grin
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by KanielOutis92: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
This thread is very funny. You'd think the main idea behind the thread ( supposed "Funny" sign posts ) is what i find funny. No, not at all...the exchanges between the guys up there, made my day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
10mobile:
More.
lol wTH is this supposed to begrincheesy
Re: PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot by cutiedave(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
KanielOutis92:
This thread is very funny. You'd think the main idea behind the thread ( supposed "Funny" sign posts ) is what i find funny. No, not at all...the exchanges between the guys up there, made my day.
I initially scrolled through the "supposed funny pictures" while skipping most of the comments...

I Had to go read from the top after checking it comment...
I had a very good laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Sokoto Supports Peter Obi (photo) / Rejoice Not Tinubu, Mahmoud Yakubu Set You Up To Fail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.