Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) (400 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) by Despirado121(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
A 3-year-old girl has been found safe and reunited with her mother after she went missing for six hours in Diobu area of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, Igbere TV reports.

The Commander of Diobu Vigilante group, Godstime Ihunwo, who confirmed the incident on Sunday, November 29, said that the child went missing due to the ''carelessness'' of her mother.

"Thanks b 2 God almighty as me & my boys in conjunction with 3 God-fearing & kind hearted men, whom out of their efforts made our job easier in rescuing one Miss Chinaza Ikpe, a 3 years old girl child that went missing 6 hours ago, at about 1pm 2day 29/11/2020, just bcs of d carelessness of her mother Mrs Chinasa.

“d Child has been handed over 2 d mother by me COMR. GODSTIME W. IHUNWO, d C.S.O./Commander Diobu Vigilante, RUMUELECHI COMMUNITY M/3 UNIT" he said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=659914704941031&id=100027675226884

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wonderful!
That's Great!!
Praise the LORD!!
Re: Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) by dawnomike(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
I wonder what the mother must have been through during the ordeal... Thank God the toddler is back home!
Re: Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) by donbachi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dis diobu sef...naso dem go bomb governor wike papa church.
Re: Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
An inside mile 3 market them come see the picking they cry. While the mother they inside church dey pray

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats ‘baby Mama’ To Death Over Feeding Money In Bayelsa / Fraud: Turkish TV Preacher Jailed 1,000 Years / 'traitors Get Shot' - Father Warns Teen Son For Reporting Him To FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.