Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

"Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani (2093 Views)

Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names / Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani / Why Is Social Media Your Problem –Shehu Sani Questions Northern States Governors (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
What solution did you present when you were a senator?

Are you saying all of you politicians are all brain dead when in power but regain your senses when you are no longer relevant?
Don’t mind them, I thought they said we were practicing democracy? Government of the people, by the people, & for the people? Passing an ordinary law to checkmate Insurgency is a problem? Criminals been paid for doing nothing. Democrazy is our problem in Nigeria, we do not understand what we are practicing, Fela warned us, it will only get worse.
Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by jayworld15(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Toh, is it true someone can Take Ikorodu to Spain?

You remember Daniel?

Daniel now wey dey live opposite your street, wey you dey eye him sister then?

Heh heh, he said I should ask you that question...

The Daniel I remember was actually your great grandfather who went to Spain from Ikorodu junction. Then, from there straight to Yaba. I know one thing for sure: you inherited the same traits. The question that the precedent reality project is if your neighbours and family do know if you’ve completed your own circle of madness?

Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by jayworld15(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Baba did Helinues offend you before? I beg on his behalf if that be.

Meanwhile, the only thing that can save the north now is to take the law into their hands. They should protect themselves.

That guy jus dey vex pesin. If he sees something condemnable about this administration, he’d rather praise-sing it than be truthful. I pity his him and his lot.

The northern Nigerian dwellers can only solve their problems proactively by themselves. The government has failed us all from the very down to the very top. I hope insecurity abates drastically in Nigeria but looking at the scope of things and the reality check on ground; I doubt it.
Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by MJluv(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
jayworld15:

The Daniel I remember was actually your great grandfather who went to Spain from Ikorodu junction. Then, from there straight to Yaba. I know one thing for sure: you inherited the same traits. The question that the precedent reality project is if your neighbours and family do know if you’ve completed your own circle of madness?
Hahaha...
Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by ChoCho54(f): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
jayworld15:

That guy jus dey vex pesin. If he sees something condemnable about this administration, he’d rather praise-sing it than be truthful. I pity his him and his lot.

The northern Nigerian dwellers can only solve their problems proactively by themselves. The government has failed us all from the very down to the very top. I hope insecurity abates drastically in Nigeria but looking at the scope of things and the reality check on ground; I doubt it.
But again, when you dig deeper, you will discover the huge role religion has played in sustaining Boko Haram.

The people share in their sentiments. Enenche was on TV saying when they patrol past villagers would be gazing at them, coming back few hours later on same road, there are landmines exploding.

I know someone in the army who went to Sambisa, he complained about the same sentiments from northern soldiers.

This war is not ending soon unfortunately.
Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by jayworld15(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
MJluv:
Hahaha...

De guy jus dey vex pesin with his myopic comments...
Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by jayworld15(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
But again, when you dig deeper, you will discover the huge role religion has played in sustaining Boko Haram.

The people share in their sentiments. Enenche was on TV saying when they patrol past villagers would be gazing at them, coming back few hours later on same road, there are landmines exploding.

I know someone in the army who went to Sambisa, he complained about the same sentiments from northern soldiers.

This war is not ending soon unfortunately.

You stated the obvious... three things killing this nation:
1) religion
2) language
3) ethnicity ( a microcosm of tribe)
Re: "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani by helinues: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
helinues:

The first solution to our problems is to question what we have been doing wrong...

Like my question above

NoFucksToGive

NIMC Confirms Why NIN Holders Will Pay N15,000 / Why Has MNK Gone Very Quiet , It’s Very Unlike Him / BREAKING: Igboho’s Residence Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally