Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please (1554 Views)

Unlimited Webhosting with domain Registration for 1600 naira / I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please / Free .ng (nigerian Tld - Top Level Domain) Registration Till ---extended--! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by BUSHFELLOW(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
hi i need a domain name this night that includes a webmail. at least a domain name that i can register 5 email add or more in but if it is more than 3k i no go pay ho and i no want. na just web mail i want use am for. contact me on bushfellow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by smartsoft(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2007
you won use am spam huh ? wey u take need am urgently.
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by BUSHFELLOW(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2007
if i want spam i go request for php mailer or even bulk mailer i want use am write im portant mail ho brotherly
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by smartsoft(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2007
hey you dey online, is that why you called me dis evening, well i dey online make we chat php_guy_uche@yahoo.com thats my chat Id only
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by niyyie(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2007
smartsoft:

you won use am spam huh ? wey u take need am urgently.

lol grin grin grin

Same thing came to my mind.
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by abhosts(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2007
I am 99.9% certain that this guy intends to spam the universe with the requested web hosting service. The time and urgency with which he requires his own web hosting, depicts the very nature of yahoo boys.

Before day break, he would have been through with his scheme, leaving the Host server at risk of being blacklisted. These are the people painting Nigeria bad.

His previous post below says it all.

I need a php bulk mailer, or any material to send mass emails with please contact me on bushfellw@yahoo.co.uk let chat. i know it is not free as long as it delivers inbox i will pay for it but it wont be more than 1k for each php mailer or bulk mailer
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by gattang202(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2007
Na true you talk that guy na garico, majority of pple that are in haste to get something are dubious.if it is a legitimate biz he wants to use it for he should know that good biz dont run they are always around for long, Bob marley once said chase them puppet out of our town, so lets join hands together and chase the yahoo boyz out, they are spoiling are biz relationship with rest of the world, Ciaoooooooo, "SOON COME"
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2007
this guy has just demonstrated the features and trademarks of yahoo boys probably he has gotten some people he wants to scam that's why he needs the domain, hosting and the e-mails urgently
Re: Domain Registration This Night It Is Urgent Please by kanna84: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Its a better thing to get this site http://www.tucktail.com/  for the best domain name with free hosting services and some more services @ reliable costs. Already i registered a domain name in here http://www.tucktail.com/  and enjoying their services from them. Their services were good to proceeds and legally the best. So you don't doubt about this http://www.tucktail.com/  and register your domain as soon as possible. Some free services services from them. Like •   FREE  Photo Album
•   FREE!  Quick Blogcast
•   FREE!  Hosting with Site Builder
•   FREE!  Personalized Email
•   FREE!  Forwarding / Masking
•   FREE!  100-Pack Email Forwarding
•   FREE!  Starter Web Page
•   FREE!  "For Sale" Parked Page
•   FREE!  Parked Page w/ Domain
•   FREE!  Total DNS Control
•   FREE!  Change of Registration
•   FREE!  Status Alerts
•   FREE!  Domain Name Lockin

(1) (Reply)

Hosting And Get Paid / Google Adsense Reply... Any Advice??? / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.