Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,500 members, 7,908,398 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Most People Are Unhappy With Their Jobs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Most People Are Unhappy With Their Jobs (158 Views)

Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Are Unhappy With Their Jobs by teegrams(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
In a post shared on social media ,Last week a friend invited me and my family to visit his ranch,We drove there in my wife’s minivan. Everything was going smoothly until we got to the ranch’s entrance.

“Welcome,” a big red sign hung from the gate.

My son jumped out of the car, and opened the ranch’s huge gate.

As I moved forward into the dirt road, things got really bad. Bump after bump, mud puddles made the tires slide. I felt we could get stuck in the middle of the mile-long dirt road.

Now to lay an emphasis why are most people unhappy with their jobs

Because you’re NOT doing what you were born to do!

Just like my wife’s minivan is not made for that dirt road; you were NOT made for that job!

If my wife’s minivan could talk, it would have been moaning, complaining and whining all the time while we were on that dirt road, meanwhile any 4X4 vehicle would feel happy and excited about the challenge!

When you wake up every morning with the only purpose to survive and simply “live one more day,” you will ALWAYS feel empty.

Living life without any purpose, without vision and a clear direction, will always make you unhappy.

What were you BORN to do?

#BeBusinessSmart

Source:https://rayoonline.com/why-most-people-are-unhappy-with-their-jobs/

(1) (Reply)

Cybersecurity And Ceh Training / Thanks For Attending Our Open Day Session. / Secret Of Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.