Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

‘I Run A Model Of Inclusive And Participatory Governance’-Gov. Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Run A Model Of Inclusive And Participatory Governance’-Gov. Oyetola (142 Views)

Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road / Buhari doesn't Know the Meaning Of Inclusive development - video / Sanwo-olu Assures Religious, Ethnic Groups, Others Of Participatory Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Run A Model Of Inclusive And Participatory Governance’-Gov. Oyetola by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Osun State governor, Adegboyega Oyetola has reiterated his commitment to working assiduously to develop the state, in tandem with his campaign manifesto, as he marks his second year in office.

Oyetola, while expressing his appreciation to the people of Osun State, noted that the last one year of his administration has been challenging, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the #EndSARS protest nationwide.

He however stated these challenges would not hinder the progress of the state as his government would do the needful to ensure that the people enjoy the dividends of democracy, while operating a “model of inclusive and participatory governance.”

“As a government, we are purpose-driven and motivated by the overriding passion to put smiles on the faces of our people and the quest to revitalise our economy. I am encouraged by the feedbacks that have trailed the modest work we have done since we assumed office 24 months ago. In the next two years, we shall double-up our efforts and see to it that we take on the uncharted territories,” he said.

He further stated that his government’s policy prioritizes the development of business organizations, including the Small and Medium Enterprises, (SMEs).

“Our vision of catalyzing our economic revolution in the state has received a firm impetus with our deliberate policy of promoting commercial and industrial developments, engaging both formal and informal businesses and building capacities and competencies of the Small and Medium Enterprises,” he said.

As part of the programmes lined up for the anniversary, Oyetola commissioned five intra-city roads in Alekuwodo area of Osogbo, the state capital.

Source: www.excelintercontinental.com

Re: ‘I Run A Model Of Inclusive And Participatory Governance’-Gov. Oyetola by humblegirl: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
APC and lies

(1) (Reply)

FG Provides Additional Relief Fund To Individuals And Businesses / Buhari On Nigeria Security Situation Be Like / Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.