Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,869 members, 7,927,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS (5083 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by peacekante: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Advice all and Sundry to go read about Sodom and Gomorrah.
With the way our Generation is , I Guarantee you that GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trenbling, because Sodom and Gomorrah will be a Child's Play to what will happen in these times..

The world go kill rightousness89 o. This guy don preach tire sinners still day multiply

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by 9jageekz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Palehair:

Lol.... Sorry man but you know nothing about human sexuality. Just stick to your straight, it's far more safe in their

And you know all about sexuality, you better change for the better before you get depressed and sunk into that abyss of homosexualism.
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Palehair: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
9jageekz:

And you know all about sexuality, you better change for the better before you get depressed and sunk into that abyss of homosexualism.
I've already sunken deep in it. grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by Neddstark: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2020
doggedfighter:
Love is beautiful.

I can see the joy on their faces.

May their union last and thrive.

Handsome dudes especially the dark skinned one grin

I wish your daddy followed this same path. I wont have to read this crap from you.
Re: Gay Couple Marry In Traditional Attire. PHOTOS by emmnprince(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

Despite your pastorish reputation on NL, you still don't know the real reason Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed?

This shows that you're either a scam, or a bloody deluded fellow.

Back to the topic:

Beautiful couple. May you both find l asting happiness and love. kiss

Why was Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Real-Life Sleeping Beauty Who Sleeps For 13 Days Non-Stop (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Wizkid's Ex Rocks A See Through Dress (PHOTO) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo's Son, Tomi Michael Weds Dorothy Jeneba Kamara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.