Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model (41013 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Arabs999: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
themosthigh:
I can remove it with prayers, lying of hands and deep womb fingering. You just need to have faith and trust me.
Kai. Another baddest guy spotted grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic) / Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him / Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.