Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! (5126 Views)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Whatever you make of it.
I miss that girl though.
And 2mro una go dey shout up and down sey good girls are hard to find me while you ones had one.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:

And 2mro una go dey shout up and down sey good girls are hard to find me while you ones had one.

I stop being a party to that after I met her
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Angelacruz: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Not true
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by psyco: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

WHATEVER
This small girl is trying me. If I start with you nobody will tell you before you deactivate.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
psyco:
This small girl is trying me. If I start with you nobody will tell you before you deactivate.

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND.....
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
acesboy:
[/quote][quote author=acesboy post=96623409]
[quote author=fati2001 post=96603047]HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH NIGERIAN BOY IS WASTE OF NOTABLE TIME,EFFORT SO ON.... ....

JUST STAY SINGLE!! [/quotje] I want you to be my date.... I promise never to waste your time and effort ���
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don watch dis feem for PS4 nah. grin
Bluezy13:

Used to think that way until I met Faith during my NYSC.
She gave me everything...and I mean everything...food stuffs, changed my phone, cooked for me, advice me, lived with me, never stayed out later than 6:30pm, always neat inside out, gave me her body... morning before PPA, afternoon after PPA, evening as the spirit led, and midnight as the soul led.
Very playful and well structured like coca-cola bottle. Her only flaw was that she was easily susceptible to jealousy especially when a colleague stood in her way.

She knew I wouldn't marry her, she knew I was not the faithful type yet she gave me her all.
I gave her nothing...well apart from the body stuff.
She kept calling me everyday after we parted.

My experience with an Idoma girl.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Edyice: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:
HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH NIGERIAN BOY IS WASTE OF NOTABLE TIME,EFFORT SO ON.... ....

JUST STAY SINGLE!!

Yeah stay single and knack anyone you want grin
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Edyice:

Yeah stay single and knack anyone you want grin
ur choice...
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
It Depends On D Kind Of Girlfriend.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by kepstone: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
well say that for yourself, i am enjoying my relationship with my girl, she has added value to my life and brought in direction and purpose. Jambite, here is a link for past question and answer https:///y5wakaqh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Give My First Love A Second Chance? / Why Are We Always Attracted To The Unattainable? / At What Age Will You Have Sex?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.