Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,521 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers (1285 Views)

Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? / 6 Reasons Not To Dye Your Gray Hair / I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temporary hair colours that save you from your African parents because they wash off without a trace��‍♀️

Ou Temporary Hair Dye is a good solution for people who like trying new colours. Easy colouring, easy to wash out, strong hold with no damage, and no stickiness. 

Don't waste months with permanent hair dye. 

Our Temporary Color Dye works on both MALE and Female and all hair types: whether curly, straight, or wavy. If you have curly hair, then the wax also makes your curls pop. 
The hair dye not only colours your hair but also makes them look thicker, shinier and better than ever before, the product contains natural ingredients like Beeswax and natural colour.
Thus, you can be carefree of any damage to your hair as it does no harm, unlike other shining and colour products. It is completely non-toxic and safe to use.

AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT COLORS
NET WEIGHT - 50G and 120G.

Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Available in different Colors
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Bluezy13(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fabric dye nkor
Especially long lasting black ones
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fabric dye won't be bright on your hair. If the color manages to show, it won't even last up to 2 hours. You can try it and quote me wrong.
Bluezy13:
Fabric dye nkor
Especially long lasting black ones
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Products available in any color of your choice
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Bluezy13(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anweicurl:
Fabric dye won't be bright on your hair. If the color manages to show, it won't even last up to 2 hours. You can try it and quote me wrong.

It is okay.
But I wish to know if you sell fabric dyes too
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bluezy13:

It is okay.
But I wish to know if you sell fabric dyes too
No I don't.
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Bluezy13(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anweicurl:
No I don't.

Okay
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Available in different sizes and color
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 4:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Available
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 4:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Available and affordable
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
You can now order our products without stress. For info and shopping, visit www.anweicurl.company.site
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by MRosario(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
I searched your store and I couldn't find the regular black dye. Is it available?
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
MRosario:
I searched your store and I couldn't find the regular black dye. Is it available?
Thanks for your interest. The black dye is currently out of stock.
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sale is still on
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
What about grey hair? To dye grey hair black. Do u sell?
Re: Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers by Anweicurl: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
What about grey hair? To dye grey hair black. Do u sell?
Yes its available

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Marriage Will Happen In Akwa Ibom, 26 And 28 January / She Will Do Anything For Money, She Does This!!! / Earn One Million Naira Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.