Stats: 3,174,275 members, 7,891,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:55 AM

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) (61134 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Who has pictures of before and now? undecided
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Olawumi1032:
show me your 32 oooooo, fe yin re

My teeth no reach 32 again..

Dentist don decide comot two grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I with this news sad sad

E be like say Davido get people e dey pay to dey disturb us on nairaland. Next thing dem go post:

Davido don go toilet. He don flush am. He don dey waka comot.

Him say e go marry Chioma. E no marry am. E come give am Babymama championship ring. At least e put d pikin on top album.

E get new girlfriends. E don fix hair. E don fix teeth. Oh new assurance? Rinse. Repeat

Through all of this I no see how money take enter my account smdh
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by hinere(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
When I was selling Teeth Whitener to Smokers here on NL...one person with the moniker "Slawormir" immediately bad shamed my business and people started abusing me and calling me scam.

But as God will have it, people were still calling me to order for the product despite the chaos that day on Nairaland.

As if that was not enough, God raised one guy to fight for me that day. The guy attacked all my accusers. I was just watching at how God was fighting my battles.

Infact, God bless him wherever he is today.
The way he rose up for me, God will arise for him.

Becos of that incident, I dislike hearing the words "Teeth Whitener".

Coming on Nairaland to see this thread brings back lots of ugly memories long forgotten.

Moral Lesson
In Life, when God sees your heart and says you will succced, you will succeed no matter what people say or do against you.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by ARAGON22(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bullshit
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by lascos912(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
chinwe74548:
:700 years to you that quote him and 800 years of you quote me 900 years for you for giving me 800 years to quote you.
1000 years for you that interrupted
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na Teeth Wey Him Whiten Nai Dey Make Am No Fit Close Am Again. I Just Dey Imagine Wetin Go Happen If Him Fix Golden Teeth.

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by VonBenny(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Feyin eee.
Shine ya teeth grin grin grin

My own, before and after.....
Close up : Hello, pick up the phone!
Let's do some business before the year runs out!
Call me back ASAP!
I have something to show you.
Please how did u do ur own? Did u go to the Dentist or u use the Traditional/Home Remedies.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by ericmor: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
grin 900 years for you for giving me 800 years to quote you.

All these in Nigeria abi where una wan do am?
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
visijo:
All the bad friends my parents warned me about back then don buy Benz The good ones are still waiting for ASUU to call off strike...
Swears

Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by spirul77: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Feyin eee.
Shine ya teeth grin grin grin

My own, before and after.....
Close up : Hello, pick up the phone!
Let's do some business before the year runs out!
Call me back ASAP!
I have something to show you.
please sir, where did you get it done and how much does it cost?
Would be really happy to get your reply sir.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by perrydolla(f): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Enoz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular music artist Davido aka OBO can't stop shining his teeth after undergoing teeth whitening.

Recall that Davido did a teeth whitening in Dubai since then he has been seen opening his teeth and even playing with tooth pick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4qTNrGL98U
BABA Mi Show ur teeth
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular music artist Davido aka OBO can't stop shining his teeth after undergoing teeth whitening.

Recall that Davido did a teeth whitening in Dubai since then he has been seen opening his teeth and even playing with tooth pick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4qTNrGL98U

Apari Omo Yakuba lol......grin grin grin
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Netanya:
grin 900 years for you for giving me 800 years to quote you.
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Just get money ooo
Re: Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) by SAMBARRY: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
650yrs to you that commented
So you are the one that moved this thread to the front page Abi? tongue grin

Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)