Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested (1831 Views)

The IPOB Killing In Oyigbo I Gave The Information - Ijelespeaks / Over A Hundred Thousand IPOB Gather In Berlin For Nnamdi Kanu Release (video) / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2020
prince2pac:
Biko no de reply, they looking for attention jare.. ndi uchu

Im telling you. That freak opens ipob thread everyday. Everyday he is on ipob matter.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2020
chrisxxx:

Can you come to Obio Akpor and shout you hate Wike?
I will come there and shout it and all that will happen is a free for all fight, and at the end not even a single strand of hair must leave my body otherwise you had started something that even your generations yet unborn would regret, Obiakpo is as Igboland as Obiagu in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by googlepikins: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Pls I have gotten the new place IPOB members gather in Oyigbo. How can I report to the Nigerian army anonymously thanks all...

What's your family house address first, so that we can do them whatever the army are going to do to innocent people.

May your family and generation get the same treatment army is doing to innocent people. Amen
Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by AlexBells(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Last time I checked, we have 36 states with FCT.. No one made Enugu the capital of Igboland, Enugu is only capital of Enugu state, I don't care about the remaining part of your statement
As far as you are not our prodigal son from the waterside, it should be of note that every part of Igboland is a capital, Onitsha the capital of commerce, Nnewi the Capital of Industries, Aba the capital of Business and power Generation, Ebonyi the capital of food production, Owerri the Capital of relaxation, Asaba the Capital of Delta, PH the Capital of Rivers and Enugu the Capital of Administration, so no hard feelings, we are a people of capital states.
Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by AlexBells(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2020
chrisxxx:

Nobody lives in fear in Rivers State save those that fear abandoned property again.
You hate Lord Luggard but you like his Eastern Nigeria he created.
You hate Gowon but you like the Imo Date he created that he erroneously included Oyigbo across the River.
Pursue peace before peacemaker pursue you.
Follow me closely, you don't know what we are up to this time but you will be shocked, I and my people no longer gives a shit about Biafra witj other tribes, we want them other kingdoms and tribes on their own, no body gives a shit about Eastern region no more, please face your kingdom or your tribe, Igbos had left Biafra or Eastern Region the game had changed

1 Like

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by adadike(f): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Oyigbo update, this is becoming so childish of you. In all you do, learn when to stop!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

Why not come to Enugu, the capital of Igboland and say that, I will invite you to Okpara Square, if you say that and your life remains the same that means all your gods followed you to Igboland

What sort of stupid capital?

Who made Enugu such?

Ndi ala
Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by Kinematics: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

[s]The time you should use to pursue something more important now Wike through his rash actions had turned Rivers to a suspense Zone, do he know what he was starting, Rivers a cultists ravaged state, adds insurgency to its least, you guys should have advised Wike Agaist his actions now every one lives in fear, and it could stay around for a while[/s]

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by Kinematics: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

[s]As far as you are not our prodigal son from the waterside, it should be of note that every part of Igboland is a capital, Onitsha the capital of commerce, Nnewi the Capital of Industries, Aba the capital of Business and power Generation, Ebonyi the capital of food production, Owerri the Capital of relaxation, Asaba the Capital of Delta, PH the Capital of Rivers and Enugu the Capital of Administration, so no hard feelings, we are a people of capital states.[/s]

Another nonsense. You are a capital failure.
Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by Kinematics: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2020
AlexBells:

[s]I will come there and shout it and all that will happen is a free for all fight, and at the end not even a single strand of hair must leave my body otherwise you had started something that even your generations yet unborn would regret, Obiakpo is as Igboland as Obiagu in Enugu [/s]

Your brain is obviously malfunctioning.

Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by Emyogalanya: 1:39am On Sep 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Pls drop it for me sir... I would prefer email if possible because I learnt some soldiers are secretly supporting...
patriot. Report the solidiers too
Re: Pls I Know Where IPOB Gather In Oyigbo I Want Them Arrested by ImperialYoruba: 2:51am On Sep 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Pls I have gotten the new place IPOB members gather in Oyigbo. How can I report to the Nigerian army anonymously thanks all...

Want them arrested ke? sad

Tell me where the mofos at so i can nuke them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan / The EAST-WEST Coastal High Speed Rail Line - Buhari's Joker & Game Changer? / Buhari Arrives Imo As Residents Comply With Ipob's Initial Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.