Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nnpc Original Invitation Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Original Invitation Letter (4437 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Emilo(m): 4:21am On Mar 26, 2011
chilli B:

I still havent got any info from them oh!!! Pls is anyone there like me? Do you know if they're doin the test in batchs? i was told to re submit my credentials which i did oh!!!! God help us all

Hello dear, you are not alone, i envy these other guys talking about courier and exam center, i fulfilled all obligations and even prayed but wasn't invited for the exams. I wish you guys good luck, maybe NNPC wasn't meant for me and God has something else for me. I actually applied for experienced position, are there other experienced applicants who have been invited for today's exam? or its just fresh graduates for the exams.
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by peterz(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2011
I applied for experienced position too.somone told me that dis test is for fresh grads. We wait fr our turn. By d way I can't find my application code,is dat going to be a problem?
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by treasureli: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2011
experienced graduates have also been invited

that is a fact
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Dunddy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
it is well
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ emilo. i also applied as experienced quantity surveyor with six yrs experience but didnt hear from nnpc. as u said maybe this is not our job. but i believe he who laffs last laffs best. what is ur discipline?
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by JahMan1: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2011
The test has come and gone but the truth is that some of you that weren't invited may be called up for interview.
I have so many revelations that I might not be able to state here.
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2011
jah man, abi na raster man, thanks for ur optimism
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by JahMan1: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2011
@Ukwu Ewu abi Goat Leg,

I know what I am talking about.
Less than half of the people meant to write for EH in my hall(room) didn't show up for the test.
1.They may have been annoyed for NNPC calling them for a test like GTs instead of interview straight.
2.NNPC may have shortlisted them and sent to Phillips for invitation and testing but Phillips and their cronies(UPS,FEDEX,DHL) didn't invite them.
My second reason should carry like 70% of the reason.Why?

Already a former colleague of mine that has barely 6 yrs experience was invited by NNPC for interview(not test).I have 9 years plus but was invited for test first.Yes he has a second degree from UK,but another colleague with a second degree from UK and 11 yrs + experience was also invited for test.

Secondly,a guy that heard about the invitations didn't get any e-mail from Phillips or the courier but was so convinced he should have been invited went to UPS and claimed to them he got the e-mail and was told to come pick his letter there.That was his lucky day as they had time to check their list and his name was there.He picked his letter and came for the test.

Like I said,I have too many revelations that made me post my previous message.

All the best!
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
o raster man. got spk with the jah's spirit. thanks anyway. we are waiting.
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2011
error in last msg.

o raster man. You speak with the jah's spirit. thanks anyway. we are waiting. again, i ve got two emails from UPS claiming i ve a parcel from them that should arrive my crib in 2 biz days. could this be scam or what? i tried replying but the mail rebounded. this was the senders last id <info01axux@ups.com>
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Genuine(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
I feel like assasinating the entire phillips consulting staff right now cos i just discovered my invitation letter in my spam box, it was sent on the evening of the 24th of march, no courier, no text.

I missed a test thinking they didnt want me at nnpc, not knowing it was the demons at phillips consulting!!!

Thunder fire all of them there!

I've replied their email and given them a slice of my heart, i hope they enjoy it.
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
very painful. can just fell ur pains over here brother. its well
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by otuwe(f): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
na wa ooo>

so who has done the test and how was it
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Genuine(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
goat leg:

very painful. can just fell your pains over here brother. its well

The most painful part is that up until the 23rd, i'd been checking my spam as well. But i gave up around the morning of the 24th because other people i knew had received their's as early as the 16th of March! Little did i know mine was going to arrive hrs later!

Does anyone know whether phillips consulting are considering a make-up test for those who have missed the 1st one as a result of no fault of their's?
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
don't ve an idea for any make up test. does anyone have an idea of the current world bank scholarship for nigerian post graduate studies for 2011/2012 session? the hassles of the overseas admission process is much is much
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by ccobiora(f): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
I also applied for graduate trainee andet their requirment bit was not invited I intend going to Philip consulting to find out why but would be glad if any one with info on there process hint us . Felt so bad not to hav been invited. embarassed
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Gbengdavid: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2011
the test was quite ok. it included maths, english and ur area of specialization. it, general engr, sciences and so on
we look forward to the interview
how does the interview look like?
Re: Nnpc Original Invitation Letter by Mutee: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2011
I honestly don't know what to say here because I didn't even get any text or mail whatsoever. Good luck to those who wrote the test and those who were called for interview.

What I believe is that whatever you creator has preordained for you will never miss you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In Today's Guardian / Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out / Make Money By Reading News�(free Registration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.